Reviews for Best Forgotten
M. Louise E chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Awesome story. Nicely written and I enjoyed reading it. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
I loved this! Poor Tony, having to witness that. At least his father will get what he deserves. Nice Fic!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
somebody's sister chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
I loved it! A perfect ending! Its sad that its over now though. Keep writing different stories!
combatcrazy chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
I loved the sappie ending myself. Great ending to a great story. Wonderful job.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
Just found you finished the story.

Poor Tony and The story he told the team.

So glad they are there for him and not judging him. What they did is just what he needs/needed.

And so nice and comforting that he felt safe enough to fall asleep on Gibbs. He now knows Gibbs thinks of him as a son. So he knows he has a better father figure in Gibbs and always will.
NickTonyK chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Loved the sappy, but happy ending! Always love when Gibbs is a comforting force for Tony.
Sparkiebunny chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Fabulous end to a fabulous story! Well done! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Thanks for completing this awesome story. Loved it.
Meilea2010 chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
Fantastic story. Liked the way it ended. Thank you.
scousemuz1k chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
Oh, definitely sappy! Nothing wrong with a bit of sap... and congrats on completing. You'd only have told me off if I'd been singing Happy Birthday on the 18th of next month. Great story, finally ended with the team not being mad - of course!

scouse x
sarahsrr chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
Sam,

No it was a great ending to the story. Glad that Tony was alright and with Gibbs help ready to talk about his mothers death and what his father did to them. I can understand his fear but it took a lot of strength for him to talk about what his father did. But at least now there is evidence to put Tony's father away. Excellent ending!

Sarah
somebody chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
hi,love the story and please update soon!
somebody's sister chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Hey! So I'm a new reader to your story and I LOVE it! This is awesome but soooooooo very sad! I think you should kill Dinozzo Senoir. Your write it is a little OOC but in a good way. Personally I think that Gibbs would be all protective of his team esp., Tony 'cause Tony's been there the longest so I liked it. I also liked how you didn't just stop after Tony killed James like most people do. If you had I would've been so mad, leaving like that! Then there's all of the cliffie's you had it didn't really bug me when I wasn't caught up but now I am you really need to downsize on them! (jk) So I guess this is goodbye for now (until your next chapter which better be soon or else) One (or two) question(s) first: How long are you making this? Can Tony even sign himself out? How did you think of this storyline? How did you come up with some of the names you used? And last(but not least) When will you update again?

God Bless You,

-SS
fighttowin1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Enjoying the story so far, it looks to be pretty interesting. :-) You've got Abby down pretty good...I smiled while reading her response when Gibb's called her...very nicely done!

Ahhh...nice Gibb's! That Tony would need help to get to the car shows just how bad off he really is...he usually doesn't accept help unless he's seriously injured, and this would point to some serious skeletons in his closet...unresolved issues that need to be delt with. Looking forward to seeing Tony actually opening up with Gibb's...from what I've seen so far...he is in a position where he pretty much has to talk now. :-)

Thanks for the story!