Reviews for Warp Realities
Spokavriel chapter 28 . 6/27
Wasn't one of the purposes of manifesting the World Tree on Earth to break it and in so doing cripple the doublet system? I seem to recall that being mentioned in the whole why do this comments near the start of the fight.

But a Doublet death just happened. So how was it enforced with the Ultimate force effectively off line? At least for the divine side.

Spokavriel at yahoo.
Daniel Thomas Stack
Spokavriel chapter 9 . 6/21
Reading the earlier chapters again, I think something important is missing in this one. With all the added emphasis on free will and choice, why isn't Urd also asked about her opinion on this joining before it commences? Was her near nonexistent state something that left her bereft of will?

Just thought I'd ask.
Bobboky chapter 32 . 5/22
Very nice work.
Look what Jesus did chapter 30 . 5/20
Wow seriously I just realised this whole battle lasted longer than the Final Battle in Naruto which was about 80 issues or so. You also started yours long before that one so kudos it means the vast similarities between the two were plagiarised by Masashi Kishimoto, or it would be if you actually owned any of these characters but yippee for irony
LittleBlueDot chapter 32 . 5/19
And so the end approaches, I can't believe this story has been going for nearly as long as I've been reading Ranma fanfics. Your stamina has been awesome, I'm looking forward to reading the end.
Taeniaea chapter 32 . 5/18
cool story
Now that was great,also funny as all hell,can't wait for the the next chapter,please post now apostrophe thank you it
Malix2 chapter 32 . 5/14
Awesome story! I couldn't pull myself away. :) It's kinda hard to find a story that grabs my attention like that anymore after I've read like literally thousands of fanfics over the last several years. Then again, I haven't read a ton of ranma fics, so I haven't grown tired of them yet. Still, it's a really good story.

It's hard to find ranma stories that are still being worked on since ranma is such an old series. This unfortunately happens to all series since the fanbase moves on or younger people never see it. I still remember trying to talk with younger employees about shows that weren't even that old and were really well known, and they had no idea what I was talking about.

I notice this is to be continued. I wonder what there is left. I'll be looking forward to finding out.
habibali123 chapter 32 . 5/3
Thanks for Chapter !

No. 1 chapter.

Thanks for Author and Editors for this Exciting chapter. _
gsparda chapter 32 . 4/29
I think you forgot to include princess Herb.
ariel stormcloud chapter 32 . 4/29
great story
carpri chapter 32 . 4/28
amazing thanks for te chapter i hope te next very soon
maryjane5000 chapter 32 . 4/24
I love this & I am looking forward to the epilogue but I have to ask since this is a continuation/AU of the cannon
wouldn't it have made more sense to call ch15 "The 2nd Battle of Mt. Horai" ?
duskrider chapter 32 . 4/21
nice job with this you did great and I cannot wait for the Epilogue.
god of all chapter 32 . 4/20
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.