Reviews for Warp Realities
Googaloo chapter 32 . 1/10
So... When are you going to re-release chapter 33? Coz, you know, the idiots in charge of this site went and deleted your latest chapter and I've already checked to see if its out somewhere else... its not. I found a number of sites that have this story up to chapter 7, 16, 28 etc, but nothing beyond that.

The story is almost over. Or at least this current arch looks like it is. But unless you upload the chapter again we won't find out.

Please, we need to know.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This isn't a horrible idea, but a lot of this fic is very unpolished. I'd suggest taking a second look and making revisions to bring the quality up to your current standard. As it is currently the fic is almost unreadable, which is a shame.
Carlos Privatt chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Hi when chapter 33
Carlos Privatt chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Hello when the chapter 33
dxdragon3895 chapter 32 . 12/22/2016
Glad to see this series came back and is now wrapping up! I hope to see you create more Ranma-fics in the future :)
Witchengine chapter 32 . 12/20/2016
You all might be wondering why this story was labeled updated. It was, then FanFiction killed it because he was asking for people to send him money on his paetron account in the chapter. Fanfiction takes action against writers that blatantly do that. I didn't read it all as my phone reloaded the page to come to an error. After looking around, that's what happened. I don't even have his paetron info so I can't help him. Shame it was so close to an end. Hope he saved it and will try posting on a different site.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2016
Well it says 'updated 18th December'...
Nerfhearder69 chapter 32 . 12/19/2016
Nice to have you back in production again! Love the work!
Rune Tobor chapter 32 . 12/19/2016
I'm guessing you edited it and that is why it popped up at the top of my favorite list again.
Epilogue please?
Guest chapter 32 . 12/19/2016
It says updated.. but no update? :(
aliesterus chapter 32 . 12/18/2016
Whoooo! What a long ride! It was forever since the last update, so the second I saw this, I had to hop on it, and boy was I not disappointed. Sad to see it end after all this time though...
Cjonwalrus chapter 32 . 12/18/2016
I literally had just started rereading this yesterday, so this was a welcome sight. One of my all-time favorite Ranma fics, I both look forward to and dread the epilogue(only dread cause the epilogue means the rides over).
A chapter 32 . 12/18/2016
Yes good work! This chapter its new but two of your stories that were updated according to the disclaimer are not! Please check!
Grizzmon chapter 32 . 12/18/2016
Yeah, is gonna be a few interesting months.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/18/2016
congrats for finally getting to the end of this thing. you can see the improvement in your writing as it goes on, and while there are rough early parts the story makes up for them well enough.