Reviews for Warp Realities
UPDATE!
tacaloking chapter 33 . 5/13
i am surprise i enjoyed this i often avoid storys with more then three crossovers not counting cameos like the plague as they can not hope to keep up with all the different crossover worlds but you seem to do a pretty good job and many storys this long i userly lose interest as some point is becomes tedious as they cant keep the same level of interesting writing as they did from the start but you manage to keep me interested though the whole story i really hope one day to see more to this story
tsun chapter 33 . 4/25
Sorry for your lost I just read your story and its a fantastic one. I hope one day towed the end but life is Kore important than this. Good luck and god bless.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 32 . 4/2
This by far was one of the greatest epics of Ranma x AMG x crossovers I have read. I hope things get better and hope every little bit helps. Yes true a part of me hops you'll be able to finish this story as it seemed like you only had one last chapter to go. So yes, I guess in a way I hope it will be what it takes to get you over even the smallest hump. Any way your story is amazing and touching. I laughed and I cried and was moved as I read and rooted for the characters.

I hope things are getting better and life is turning around for you. Best of luck and all the best in what ever life brings. Your loyal fan who will patently wait till the end of time to hear the ending to one of the best story's ever told. -Tibby
Nate chapter 5 . 3/19
Yeah fuck this shit - Pluto bitch needs to fucking die.

But no - you'll have some bullshit fucking forgiveness crapsack shit plotline that makes no goddamn fucking sense.

So yeah - fuck this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/22/2015
Are you gonna give back Ranma's cursed form? Ranma isnt Ranma without it. Plus it would creat a whole lot of funny situations involving Ranko and Mikagami along with the rest of the gang there. I can see Ranma completely forgeting about feminin modesty in front of the guys if he gets splashed Taking off his wet shirt to wring it out innevetably giving the guys an unentended nose blead. Or have a bath house battle as they wittness ranma shamelesly fight naked against some perverted enemy. And having all the women try and fail (or succeed) to give Ranma lessons in female modesty.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/10/2015
I'm sorry to hear that Thank you Vahn
Guest chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
You list Ranko twice
P.H. Wise chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
It has been a very strange but fascinating experience watching your writing improve over the course of this story. You are far, far better than you were when this started, and I actually kind of like this story now, which is something I never thought I would say. It isn't my favorite of your stories, but it's surprisingly solid.

That said, I think this "climactic battle" has gone on way too long. There are only so many times you can raise the stakes in the course of one extended and seemingly endless fight before Apocalypse Fatigue sets in. Your characters need a reprieve. Your readers need a reprieve. It has gotten to the point that I am now skimming chapters rather than reading them. Are they still on Namek? Just end it already!
Vilkath chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
Very good story so far, even if it seems many of the minor plot lines have been ignored recently to have one huge epic battle after another. Stuff like Ranma teaching Hortaru and such. It is funny how this stuff is progressing though. Kami-sama spent all of eterenity forgiving, pardoning and allowing evil little demons to live no matter their crimes. Now he's planning wipe out the earth and a bunch of his own forces in a fight. Funny how he wouldn't kill enemies before to prevent Ragnarok from happening but he will kill his own innocent children.

It always seemed to me the guilty like Safron got off lightly while the good got punished in horrible ways. I love the OMG series but it never made much sense. The strict rules and restrictions set upon the Gods was funny. Demons by their very nature are allowed to bend, cheat or out right break the rules with very minor punishments but Gods just stand around all the time saying how they can't do anything because of the rules. The very order set down by Kami in that setting gave all the advantages to the Demons.

Never mind the doublet system. I never understood how that could possibly would work. Sure gods being good wouldn't kill a demon for fear of killing another god. But demons don't care for any one but themselves by their very nature, why not kill a god or two? It's one in a thousand chance or so that god would be your own partner in the system. Not to mention later on some of the secrets like who is matched up with who leaks out ruining the system further.
P.H. Wise chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
The writing continues to improve, and it is interesting to watch it do so. I still have some major objections to the story, though. The biggest is just the whole "Ranma/Urd" situation. I think you made a huge mistake when you had them become basically separate people. Sure, they are referred to as, "the Urd part of his soul," and "the Ranma part of her soul," but that seems more like a copout than not. If Urd is really just Ranma, fine. If this is the case, you have no reason to avoid having Ranma transform, though, and he HASNT for a very long time
If Urd is her own person and just happens to share Ranma's body, though, then you have done her a grave disservice by giving her almost zero screen time and no character development to speak of.
Googlemo chapter 33 . 12/5/2015
As I was saying for years, good fanfics authors DESERVE donations, so I will help you.
Googlemo chapter 31 . 12/5/2015
I think, I HAVE TO leave my first review to this story(wanted to after I read till the end, but what the heck?!)

This is great work, 1fac for sure. The only minus was too big arc about Ranma's original universe, I think you could make it shorter, it was really boring, the only interesting part being Ranma meeting Urd, basically the end.

Also, I still don't see where bastard's part of this crowover comes from...(I don't remember manga that good, cause I read it literally YEARS ago).
P.H. Wise chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
I don't actually like this story very much thus far, but the writing has been improving by small but noticeable amounts over the course of it, so I'll keep reading to see if it keeps improving.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
It's odd that the person who wrote this story does not know that Urd is one of the three fates of Norse mythology.