Reviews for Of Fate and Phoenix
Kaito1412 chapter 66 . 9/8/2016
This is one of best Karin fits I've ever usually don't have things many that's why I like it so much
TheNextExorcist chapter 66 . 9/7/2016
Glad to see you back! Sad to hear that it's almost over. Oh well, the end comes eventually. Hopefully, the end will be just as good as the rest of the story.
Deathwonderwish chapter 65 . 7/7/2016
Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't left any reviews before, but that doesn't mean I don't like this story. I love it. Although I do have some questions.
In this story what is the relationship between Toshiro and Karin and Toshiro Momo? I still don't really get it when I read those chapters.
Well that's the only question I had, I hope you updated soon, because I'm already looking forward for it.
Starscape91 chapter 65 . 2/3/2016
Great story I can't wait to read more.
TheNextExorcist chapter 65 . 12/30/2015
Wow, this is such am amazing story. I caught up in about 3 days, all 65 chapters. I can't wait for Ichigo and Karin to reunite. It was so sad when Sonido died! I also hope that Karin can go back to Karakura after this. At least Lyall isn't as big of a jerk that he was in the beginning. I do have to say though, the one arrancar in the beginning reminded me of Tier a little bit. I hope you update soon.
Piapapayaa chapter 65 . 8/21/2015
Yay so happy for more this is getting good! And thank you for the shout out! This story has been very interesting since most fan fictions don't make me feel like I'm waiting for an episode to finally be out lol cannot wait for more
Midnightwolf chapter 64 . 1/12/2015
This is really good and you make reading this really interesting so please write more I really want to know what happens between Toshiro and Karin.
xiaoj chapter 64 . 11/7/2014
finally an update, and I hope the next update isn't going to take another 9 months :P
xiaoj chapter 63 . 8/13/2014
any chance of next update soon?
Guest chapter 63 . 7/14/2014
Nice story! Omg what's gonna happen next
Awesome chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
No, but seriously, I fear for Toushiro should Ichigo find out. Can you imagine a raging, half hollow half shinigami ripping open a tear to soul society because his protective big brother instincts were going off? Because ichigo is going to be pissed, especially about soul society is paying him back for fighting tons of their battles.
Ichigo continues...
"EDJJDDNDNDBDNSBSNBSBSN... And there were freaking ARRANCAR around AND HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST HOLLOW HUNTING?! You COULD HAVE HOTTEN MY SISTER KILLED! YOU KNEW ABOUT THE ARRANCAR! Ygdjjhtfdd532(?)75:($hgdzv!"
Awesome chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
'Ichigo reads Toushiro's lines to Karin...
"YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EX
Awesome chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Karin seems to be kinda ooc about taking momo's powers... I think Karin would be less " I've committed a crime!" And more "shut up and leave me the hell alone! I'm practically dead!"
Awesome chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
All I can think as I'm reading this is that the shit will hit the fan really, really hard when Ichigo finds out. He broke into soul society for Rukia, but for Karin, his sister, he'll burn it to the ground.