Reviews for Judgement
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm sorry but I cannot read this. You seriously need to do some editing on this chapter! There are no speech marks or anything that suggests speech. Have you ever read a book? Do you see them speaking with '- Joker' rather than "Joker." it doesn't work :/ sorry but you do need to improve desperately on your layout.
caffeinedelusions chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Dude... Quotation marks.
silverdragon0315 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
DAWWWWWWW I love Joker so much! this fic is GREAT! it makes me both dawww and giggle and want to strangle kaiden until his eyes roll up in the back of his annoying macho head. lol thanks for wrtiing this I'm enjoying it keep up the good work
WriterFan4Life chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
I hope you update this story soon!

Are you going to have the death scene in it where she died and comes back? How about ME2? Hope so!

Update soon!
kudlanka chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was one of the best "foreplays" - if you will - that I have read in a long time - just the right amount of everything - not too naive and innocent and not too obscene or "clinical" as Garrus would say :D Plus how she called him Jeff upon leaving really touched me.
bioncafemme chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. You evoke such emotion with your writing. I love how its just edgy and shocking enough to bring a sense of reality to it, even though its science fiction.

I do want to point out that I'm not sure about Shepard punching Joker in the face. Wouldn't that break his jaw? But, you've done great work here.
Mahalat chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
I really like what you did with Joker. I can hear Seth Green throughout.
zoomboom chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
oh this was good ! Jeff is awesome ! you put so much in 5 pages , it's really well done
Siksparnis chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Thank you so much for that!

I swear, the most frustrating part of the game is that you can’t actually tell Joker how much he’s better then anyone and romance him! Thank you for bringing some sweet and long-awaited emotions on paper!
Mister Buch chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
I like how you explored all the aspects of how a relationship between Shepard and Joker would go down, right to Kaidan's jealousy.

Shepard's characterisation was good - complex and interesting and right for the character we know from the game. Joker seems different here than he does in the game, though. It doesn't quite seem like Joker.

The grammar and spelling were occasionally off, and I'm not sure about using hyphens rather than speech marks. That makes it hard to tell when the character has finished speaking.

Interesting pairing though - and good structure.
kirjailija chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
"He got the distinct impression she took pleasure out of repeating his name."

It's the small things that make it. Thanks for sharing these pictures.
kirjailija chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
I like Joker's vulnerability in that one. I mean, he obviously is pretty vulnerable since he got himself such a huge load of sarcasm to shield him from others, but they never show it in the game, let alone allow him to admit he's scared. That made him a lot more human, a lot more real.
kirjailija chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wow. Holla. That actually hit me. I can't really imagine Shepard behaving like this, but then again I'm Paragon all through... Anyway, I like it. Well written, good flow of words, it's thrilling and entertaining and has some kind of brutal fascination to it. Gonna read the rest of the story now... with bated breath.
Mister Buch chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That's a hell of an introductory chapter! I like that there was good characterisation in there, and you show a harsh side to Shepard's strong, tough personality.