Reviews for Solitarily
Erilin-chan chapter 8 . 4/12
In a Yuffitine mood and re-reading goodn's. Love this one, it's so heart breaking! But wow so good, almost cried at the end. Jeez the things they do to each other!
Violetcarson chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
This may in fact be the most depressing fanfic I have ever read. I cried a ridiculous amount in the last two chapters. But it was very well written, and I enjoyed it. Next time I need a good cry, I'll know where to find it in my favorites. Beautiful.
always-kh chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
such a good fic so sad and everything unbelievably so, but good.
always-kh chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
so sad you had me crying. it's beautiful. the names she chose for her kids and how katsu figured it out is interesting that would be quite an idea. writing from her perspective.
always-kh chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
wow nice chapter i like how the emotions are still there they run deep but not as raw as they were.

the end line was interesting as well. i like the mix of angst here it's suitable just right.
JingYee chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Aw! You did a wonderful job rewriting this fic.
damadetinieblas chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Wonderfully written. Excellent job expressing emotions, I was bawling at the end. It takes a lot of talent to cause others to feel those emotions. I knew it would be sad, but I was expecting such a spectacular job. Sad, yet beautiful piece of writing.
AsthaRen chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Oh. My. God.

I fucking cried my heart out. And I still am cause I just finished this like, 30 seconds ago.

D:

I knew when I started reading this that it was going to be sad, but AH! I didn't think I'd be sitting here fucking BALLING!

The way you wrote this was absolutely beautiful. The way the characters are all in, well, in characterr, the way you skip a few years between their meetings, and the storyline it's self.

This was just absolutely beautiful and fucking sad, but I absolutely loved it.

Amazing job.
serenbach chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
I'm actually crying now- it hurt to read, it hurts to feel Vincent's pain, and the pain of his son and her daughters. I also feel pretty bad for Rufus too. This was so sad and so beautiful, and I loved it, even though it broke a little bit of my heart. :)
mom calling chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
I had thought that chapter 7 was it, so I was surprised when this showed up on my stoop. I am so touched by it. It is exactly as it should be, as I remember so many times dying to be. Dying can take a surprisingly long time, and it often is hard work. You have done such superlative writing with this. And the movement of Rufus and his girls, and Vincent minus his son, to and away from Yuffie as she begins to move into a place they cannot go is so sad and lonely. Sage has no part to play except to observe and wonder... So many years for the guilt on Vincent's third left finger to still hurt... And Rufus? I don't remember ever liking him-but he is an honorable and generous man here. Very sobering and moving collection of chapters here, . thx mc
emptyspace2015 chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Yep I am definantly a masochist... I loved it. Thanks for the good cry!
JingYee chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
D: awesome job.
serenbach chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
Wow, this is totally different from last time- although I liked Vinnie and Yuffie in the coffee shop it was a bit heavy, but I loved this- I loved that they were able to remain friends and that he still loves her, right to the end. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next, even though I'm sure it's not going to be happy. :)
emptyspace2015 chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Okay I admit it I AM a masochist. Am sobbing like a baby and cant wait for the next chapter. sick sick puppy!
Kit Kat Karma chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Lynie,

I read this during class. It almost made me cry that Vincent and Yuffie are apart.

You've got me hooked and I can't wait for the next chapter...

Kat