Reviews for Aftermath
snoozinghamster chapter 30 . 2/6
This story is amazing. So well written. I still can't believe you've killed thranduil! Love the ending.
anonymous chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
This story so far has brought me to tears I have just read plague of mirkwood and this ties in wonderfully I am not prone to emotions but this story has the power to make anyone feel please continue writing these amazing story's you will always have at leat one reader guaranteed
fanfictionaddict2301 chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
This is such a moving story I was crying so much my parents asked me if I was alright!
illogicalstarz chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
Your stories always have that gut wrenching pain but it's sooo good. After the first one I didn't know how much more intense it could get. Totally wasn't expecting Thranduil to pass or Legolas to sail but the story was so amazing and beautifully written that I ignored how sad I was so I could finish ! Defiantly one of my fav Legolas stories, after A War of Light an d Shadow though. Can't decide ... All your stories are amazing .
Beccissss chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
Absolutley amazing! Just wow!
lifesrace chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Glorious! Your writing absolutely captures me with every single chapter. I know a lot of people left negative reviews,and I'm pretty ashamed to say that I've never reviewed for your stories, but I don't think your stories deserve anything but the highest praise. I love that your not afraid to make stories that are about emotion more than action, and that you give your characters such incredible depth. I have never considered myself somebody that would leave slash or mpreg, but with your stories I find that none of that matters. You embody the characters of Legolas and Thranduil so well that I have even found that your definition of the characters are what shape my mental image of the elves. All your stories have really influenced me to write myself. They are like a goal to strive for! Impeccable grammar, daring plot points, and incredible emotion... Thank you so much for all of your work, and I cannot wait to read your next story :)
Rafiella chapter 30 . 2/4/2013
I love this story very much. The relationship between them is so charming I think. Legolas/Glorfindel is my favourite pair so I've been enjoying this story even more. :) Not much people can write such a beautiful stories as You...

Thank You for great experience.
Daughter of Spring
Cori the freak-of-nature chapter 30 . 6/30/2011
Huh... Good, but I liked Mirkwood's Plague better than this one.

All the simple things were drawn out, but when a change came it was very sudden and the change ended suddenly as well. I understand this was to show how hard eveything was, but not all change comes so quickly.

And there was a lot of sleeping.

Sleeping does not a fantastic story make!

Anyway, despite my earlier contradictions to the contrary, this was actualy a really good story (not saying great, 'cause of the two, Mirkwood's Plague was better) and very enjoyable to read (though semi-stressful, but I think that's a good thing because that means ou're getting through to the reader).

Alright! I am done with all the parenthesis and this review. Keep writing!

Cori
gginsc chapter 30 . 4/15/2011
I liked the story but I didn't want Thranduil to die or Legolas to give up the kingdom. Still-A good story.
Vicky chapter 30 . 11/7/2010
Your stories are the most beautiful things ive ever read. thankyou for them 3
Princess Arimae chapter 30 . 7/18/2010
Woah... I had thought this was already finished... I liked the epilogue.
sunnyblainey chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Kay, so Mirkwood's Plague was great. It really was, but I think youv'e ruined by tossing in romance with Glorfindel. Not that I mind stuff like that, it just completely takes away from the story so much.
Caelhir chapter 30 . 3/5/2010
): it's over! I am very sad now, but A I loved this series! you are a great writer!
Yogurt.Moo123 chapter 30 . 3/4/2010
Wow...That was amazing,great job I hope I will find another story by you sometime in the future.
Ninfea di Luna chapter 30 . 3/4/2010
I hope you're including me in loyal reviewer

I really like yours story but i have to admit that i dont like the end. I think it's a few sudden.

I prefer mirkwood plague one, or sold into ruins.

But I am still very impatient to read yours futur stories.