Reviews for An Aquarian Exposition
rclaurel chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
The good ole days, I remember them well...great story
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was very nice. I'm glad it was a HEA :)

Thank you very much for the story!
PunkBettie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This... this was phenomenal. I loved it!
September3rd chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Loved it! I liked the combination of Woodstock and the dreading of going into the army.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great story! I'm curious about the title...
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
OH THIS WAS SO GREAT. LOVED THE LAST LINE!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I quite liked this. Your a talented writer with potential and I shed a few tears towards the end. I half thought Edward was going to die or he'd go back to see Bella already moved on and the other half of me thought he'd go back and find he waiting.

A few questions and comments about the plot though: First, I was disappointed that Bella was not a virgin as Edward and her couldn't share their first times together. I realize at age 25 it is unrealistic to be virginal but because this was 50 years ago, I thought life would still be more formal. Who did Bella lose her virginity to? And did she truly wait for Edward without possessing feelings for anyone else? Or cheating on him, even in the most minute way? Had Bella ever been in love before Edward?

Will this be continued? Or written into a proper story with long chapters and such? Please let me know about everything :)
Sam604 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was an unbelievably sweet story.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Historical liberties be damned, this was a delightful read from start to finish. You didn't delve into the hippy stereotype, and the bond between the friends was a tangible thing.

Edward and Bella's unfolding relationship was wonderful to behold, and the romantic sensuality between the two of them was just lovely. You portrayed it all in a realistic way, and best of all, your grammar and syntax was spot on. Wonderful!

I'm in love with your writing now m'dear, and I hope you continue to share your words with us.
twilightfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
so cute, it had a great plot! and it was realy original.

great love story. congrats and i hope you write more stories like this!
halconmia chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wonderful story. I am so glad that Edward made it home safe. I know alot of men didn't and left devestated loved ones behind.
kmm122 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i really enjoyed this!
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh my God. This fic was so touching, so amazing beyond words. I love it so much. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it really meant something to me. Thank you for writing it, it really is awesome. Happy 40th Anniversary Woodstock! Great job!

-Sunday
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was so sweet, and can I just say thank you for managing to give a HEA at the end there? As much as I love one-shots, not knowing what happens drives me nuts sometimes.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Fabulous story. I was going over the list of stories getting ready to vote, when I realized I had missed yours. I'm glad I found it. I hate to admit I was alive for these times. My brother went to Vietnam. I worked with several men in DC that went. None of them were ever the same. The same is sadly true of those serving in Iraq and Afghanistan today. I was too young to go to Woodstock, and I often wonder how I would have felt about it had I attended. I'm sure that it, too, would have been a life altering experience.

This story is truly so well crafted. I loved Edward's sensibilities, even with the ridicule of his friends. I hope you keep writing and sharing your amazing talent with us.