Reviews for Harry Potter and the Demons at Hogwarts
jess carla chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
this is awsome although-this is just my b*ing- you should have used Paige instead of Prue. but otherwise great story. next chapter please
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
good story keep it up
nimby chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
this so so good but so short which means that you must make it longer and to do that you have to update often
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Keep up the good work!
crlncyln chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Just came across this story today! Awesome crossover!

Can't wait to read more, Please Update Soon!
GinaStar chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Nice! Can't wait to read more!
DarkStorm00 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
This is an awesome story.

Please update soon.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
this is really good! please update whenever you can...
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Well, as long as you keep him away from Dumbledore and the Dursleys, at least until he can defend himself, I'll be happy.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
...That was verbrandum chapter one of the sorcerers stone...I know its going to be different but couldnt you at least write it in your own words! Not only that you didnt put a disclaimer which is REQUIRED! So I am going to asume that you are taking credit to Ms Rowlings work.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Fantastic story I can't wait to read more. Please update asap and in the meantime I wish you good luk and no writers block. Good luk!
Qtelatino1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
You've started this story at a good and decent pace. I can't wait for the next chapter and see how you get the sisters rescuing Harry from a life of abuse.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This sounds interesting. I wonder how Harry will adjust to living with the Halliwell Sisters a.k.a. the Charmed Ones.

I hope you update soon. This sounds AWESOME!

And good luck with 'Nathaniel Cahill'!
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
So ya copied the page or two outta The Philosopher's Stone. Unimpressive. Unorigional. Annoyingly cliched and way overdone. Please don't do that ever again.

However, I am very interested to see how you play this out, so update. Please.
diimmortal chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
no offence, but that was crap. all you did was copy the first chapter of harry potter out again, im putting this on alert but it better change from now on before i can put it on my fav's
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »