Reviews for Now I Know
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
haha, sad, painful death, im a sadist lol
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awww, sad face. Really good though.

Xela
iLuVtOwRiTe1998 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was really really good!

A person who reviewed my story said that this was a great one-shot. She was totally right.

-Carter
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
The start was kind of random. I only understood why you included it when I reached the bottom. Great story! This was always something I thought about in the back of my head. :)
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Nicely done. It wasn't predictable, which made it a satisfying read.
UnbrokenSilences chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
*cries, runs away to emo corner, shoves Fang out of emo corner, cries some more*
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Even though it was sad how it turned out at the end,it was still a good story.
absatx chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
T.T so good! but so sad! T.T
sophiesayshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
this is so sad, and v. v. good.

keep writing!

xx
DFGHJKKJHGD chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Horribly, horribly, depressingly amazing. You are a fabulous writer and should do more stuff like this. :)
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
So flipping sad. I loved it.
TurningANewPage chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
love it! :D

natalie
CrazyPandaLov3r chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hehe I LOVE the funny part. Very nice.

For the fax part, there probably should have been more resistance on Max's part, like just a very slight hesitation, but then totally committing herself. That's a little bit more her personality. The dialogue there was a little bit choppy.

The "slow tragic death" part is a little rushed. Max is tougher than the average human, she most likely wouldn't die quite that fast. I'm not clear about what happened to Fang... He wouldn't go down that fast either. ("pain is merely a message, you can ignore that message" or whatever it was)That would most likely apply to Fang as well.

The guy wanting to kill Max is a little random, maybe he needs to give some reason, such as revenge ("you {enter violent verb of choice} my {enter noun of choice}!"), or maybe just being some insane guy... any kind of reason.

Don't be offended by my criticism... I do it to everybody. Your ideas are great though!

Keep Writin'!

NC
DarkAsNight chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
YOU KILLED MAX? WTF? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU..YOU.. GAH! WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER? REALLY, YOU WOULD WRITE THAT?

(I LIKED IT, EVEN THOUGH I JUST WROTE THAT UP THERE HEHE)
DiamondintheDark chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
AH! Why can't this be a story! It's so good! (I'm like, screaming here)