Reviews for Uncaring, Or Just Distracted?
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
it was very sweet, I'm glad they're getin' away from that sheety father!, cute kurt and sweet noah
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was a great story:)
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wonderful!
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was great, I mean to give Puck a father figure that is an abusive punk. I mean really blaming it on the kid, really lol great read thank you
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great job! I really liked it.
labellie chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Is there going to be any more? Loved it :)
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ok, so I was a little wary about reading this. I wasn't quite sure about Kurt/Puck. We all know Kurt is fabulous, but Puck? Anyway, this story was very cute and you made Puck a little sweeter and Kurt a bit more seductive, which I liked. All in all, very enjoyable. Bravo!

Peace,

Carrie
Cartlin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
More! I want to read Kurt's dad's reaction to having his son's boyfriend living with them!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hehe love heart at the end of Kurts name, bad idea

Oh god, poor Puck... Scared for his safety right now...

Hehe , Kurt saved the day.

So cute :)

~IP~
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
YAY! BOYS LOVE!XD 3
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
aha! i haven't been able to find very good kurt/puck fics! thankyou so much (everyones turning him straight, its painful...)

CONTINUE, PLEASE FOR MY SANITY 3
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i loved it!
LimeSmoothie chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
oh damn. my fingers are crossed that kurt and puck actually get together in the show (like that'll ever happen :P). but, um, since they probably wont... could you keep writing these? XD

really. well. done.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh. Why, oh, why do I like such an impossible couple. It's just going to devastate me when Glee starts up, and I'll be pining after the two of them.

But, I guess that's what fanfiction is for. ANYWAY, I love this. It's so cute. And I like Puck in this (not so much in the show). Kurt is a sweetheart.

Lovely story. Well written. Exactly what I wanted to read :)
xz2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Dammit! All this Kurt/Puck slash is gonna make me start liking Puck!

...and that was a compliment-believe me it has to be a good story if I like Puck.