Reviews for In all Sirryousness
Cartlin chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Good, just a couple things wrong,
1. You can't just press in when it's anal sex, unless you want to tear the person apart! That's what foreplay is about, why fingering is so important!
2. Harry only came twice, with a nap in between! He could have easily cum a couple more times.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA... HEEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEE... I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
Wow... O-o Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
AWESOME! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Good one
Squeegie chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Awesome, except the ending sucked
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Sirius should give harry a rim job and harry should ride sirius never delete this
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Oh I loved this.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This was amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Love the fic mm mm good. Now I feel like a pervert...no I don't!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Mmmmhmmmmmmm
LUCIUS MALFOY chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
"His palms roughly scraped Harry's already taught nipples "

BUT WHAT DID HIS NIPPLES LEARN, YOU MUGGLE BITCH?
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
'Now, now Padfoot, he didn't mean it like that. It's just…well…locking charms are great but silencing charms are even better."
HAHAHAHAH
I just KNEW it! hahaha
loved it (:
sayu
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like the way your brain works.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Its sad when an author is so good that every time you read another story by them, you try to add them to your favorites again.

So, it was sex, no plot. Not much to say about it, unless you don't speak english good, or have some gross misunstanding of male anatomy.

I will say, I usually don't like sex speak. The "ungh" and "HARRY/Sirisirisiri" thing. While I didn't love it here, I didn't hate it. That was the product of some good writing on your part.

There was some particular snippets that were insanely hot and made my stomach drop. So, kudos.

I would make a text heart, but ffn has a thing against them. Jerks...

Aeromance