Reviews for Better to Have Loved and Lost
LdyJulanna chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
oh this makes me wanna cry
spike'smate chapter 17 . 10/9/2017
why oh why wasnt this finished?
owlzilla chapter 19 . 5/25/2017
I knew this was unfinished when I started, though I admit I didn't know it would stop on such a cliffhanger. I know it's been years since you updated but I'm going to follow anyway because I really enjoyed what I read so far and can't help hoping you will return to writing it someday.
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
brendafay chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
chrissel chapter 19 . 7/16/2015
So sad to see this hasn't been updated since 2012! Hope it hasn't been abandoned forever!
gottaloveva chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
This is one of my favorite stories! :-) Please update soon! :-)
Liyaena chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Hey! Just wanted to thank you for all you've written, and hope your life has settled down a bit!

I've added the story to follow just in case you find a chance to finish it eventually, it really is excellent!
CobraQueen35 chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
I lovr this book. I forgot, what season does this take place?
randyzoopurple chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
love fan
goldseadragon chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
This is a great story, I hope you finish it!
Jhiz chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
It is a bummer that you left this lovely story unfinished. I realize that real life calls and that luster dims for some things so I can understand moving onto other endeavors. I just think that you should know that this was enjoyable to read and it is a true pity that you never finished the tale.

Thank you for sharing your skills.
Jhiz chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Ah, Spike is growing into himself so much faster. I love the way he steps up to allow Xander and demon-Giles to escape. Buffy pounding on the containment door is actually really sad and made my tummy hurt.

Great update.
Jhiz chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Yeah.. you capture the true "stupidity" that is Maggie Walsh. Great job of it too.
Jhiz chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
*laugh* I always liked the thought of the scoobies getting to Graham. He always seemed like a decent enough fellow that he might have been swayed to do what was moral and not just follow orders.

I do agree with your issue with Giles not going with Ethan. Heck... I always thought that was weird in the real story anyway.