Reviews for Better to Have Loved and Lost
gottaloveva chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
This is one of my favorite stories! :-) Please update soon! :-)
Liyaena chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Hey! Just wanted to thank you for all you've written, and hope your life has settled down a bit!

I've added the story to follow just in case you find a chance to finish it eventually, it really is excellent!
CobraQueen35 chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
I lovr this book. I forgot, what season does this take place?
randyzoopurple chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
love fan
goldseadragon chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
This is a great story, I hope you finish it!
Jhiz chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
It is a bummer that you left this lovely story unfinished. I realize that real life calls and that luster dims for some things so I can understand moving onto other endeavors. I just think that you should know that this was enjoyable to read and it is a true pity that you never finished the tale.

Thank you for sharing your skills.
Jhiz chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Ah, Spike is growing into himself so much faster. I love the way he steps up to allow Xander and demon-Giles to escape. Buffy pounding on the containment door is actually really sad and made my tummy hurt.

Great update.
Jhiz chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Yeah.. you capture the true "stupidity" that is Maggie Walsh. Great job of it too.
Jhiz chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
*laugh* I always liked the thought of the scoobies getting to Graham. He always seemed like a decent enough fellow that he might have been swayed to do what was moral and not just follow orders.

I do agree with your issue with Giles not going with Ethan. Heck... I always thought that was weird in the real story anyway.
Jhiz chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
This just keeps getting better and better as the timeline diverts. I love your story.
Jhiz chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
The exchange is a beautiful blend of real show bits and the well written elements that you are creating. I love the way you seem to seamlessly connect dialogs and happenings with your own writing. It makes it appear more real to the universe. Thank you for all the effort.
gottaloveva chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
Gypsy Amelia chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
OMG. I read your last authors note and literally cried. literally! I hope you dont leave it abandoned for too long! AHH! lol well i will gladly stick with this story! Its great!
SushiBar chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
Aw man, I can't wait for the next chapter.
SushiBar chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Just reviewing to say I just realised the title of this chapter: You say it best...when you say nothing at all." That made me chuckle! Reading on now!