Reviews for On Your Side
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Good story, I really hope you finish it.
angel353 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
are you done with this story or are you going to continue it? i would love it if you would finish it!
clarinetgirl628 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Omg I love this! I really hope you update soon because you haven't in awhile. Please update!
thenerdnextdoor chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
i like this, it's really good! but you haven't updated in so long?:(
azuresilver chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
i like your idea here. really hope you will be updating soon :)
BakaBlack13 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Mist Hitachiin chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Make more soon! I love it!
afsl chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
This story is awesome I would love to see you continue this. I know sometimes you can lose insperation for a story but I really would love to see this finished.
monotone chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
love it, ya need to continue!
4everYoung93 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Okay, I am giving you magical Review #30. Why? Because your story kicks major ass and I really, REALLY want to see you come back to it! It's freakin' awesome, man :D

Sam is a great OC and I love that little tidbit with her and Wes. Plus, the rivalry between her and Fox is epic. I sense a bitchfight in their future! *would be so excited to see that*

Anyway, PLEASE consider starting up with this again; it's a great story and I'd hate to see it go unfinished. Putting it on my Alert list -here's hoping!

Happy Writing,

Young
Loki's Fenris chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
ao;lsdfkjm Please continue this I want to read more. 3 So far you are the only one I have found doing a wesley X OC story
Erulastiel Nostariel chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I think you can definitely draw this out into a movie length fanfiction I think if you really work on it! I'm confident you can put something together. This last chapter has got my interest going so it would be a shame if you didn't give the story justice. Hope to read more soon!
Hope and love chapter 5 . 6/5/2011