Reviews for The Flaw in the Logic
monkeypots chapter 6 . 4/6
sorry I missed this the first go around. I love it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Sweet, loved it
boneslover29 chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Awww! I love this story, but even more so, this chapter! You are a creative genius and my new favorite author, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
that's so sweet!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
crazeeria chapter 56 . 7/6/2011
Oh man it took me most of the work day to read this lol but totally worth it! It was adorable, quirky and funny! Freaking loved the proposal! I want Booth lol!
Alexis Dawn chapter 56 . 3/23/2011
I loved this!
Cerasi J chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I always wondered what would happen if the bathroom scene was reversed... excellent job! :D
Lieta chapter 47 . 1/7/2011
Well, some taking... Though Booth still only seems sorry that he lost his temper.
Lieta chapter 46 . 1/7/2011
I like this story for the most part... But all though this week Booth has been parroting "we're not dating", then he pulls a contrlling boyfriend act and everything is Brennan's fault? She took him at his word about them not dating, so yes she was too literal and too deferential to her previous commitment, but he was a jerk too. I don't like that she's the only one being accused of "playing mind games".
starwoods chapter 56 . 11/1/2010
perfect
Angeldream05 chapter 56 . 8/15/2010
ehm... did I really read a 56 chapter fic in one afternoon and one morning? ehm... apparently I did, I really needed some good fluff :D love love love love for this story! soooo sweet and funny! *_* so awesome :D
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 56 . 7/17/2010
This was such an amazing story! I loved the ending especially.
etakkate chapter 56 . 5/7/2010
Awww! that's just beautiful! Arn't you clever! Thank you again, for feeding my inner fluff! I just absolutely LOVE reading your stories! Noice, wholesome fun!
apedarling chapter 55 . 4/30/2010