Reviews for Descartes' Error
whirlingskirts chapter 9 . 6/6
“Granted, it would be against the Vulcan code of conduct but he wasn't on Vulcan, was only half Vulcan, he was unbound, and no Vulcans were watching...”

Oh Spock! You dirty dog! Lol!
Superkatze chapter 72 . 5/26
Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I’ve been firmly in camp K/S, but now I am more open
G.G. Halcyon chapter 72 . 2/19
Ahh! I love this story every time I read it more and more. Thank you so freaking much for writing this.
G.G. Halcyon chapter 7 . 2/18
This is my 5th time reading this fic over the years, and I keep coming back to it. You write Uhura and Spock so beautifully. I’m so thankful you decided to keep your fanfics up, even after being a published author! You are amazing and I can’t wait to go on this journey again! I’m binge reading this.
KatK91 chapter 72 . 1/29
Fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. This was a very well-rounded story. You made Starfleet Academy come alive with the addition of the secondary characters. The development of Spock and Uhura’s relationship was beautifully done - cerebral going into emotional and finally physical. Too many people want to jump right to the physical, missing the other elements that make their relationship deeply meaningful.

The unfairness that a simple touch on Uhura’s wrist would cause so much problems. But it’s a very plausible way to get him into space with Captain Pike. I am heading on to the continuation of the story. I very much look forward to the continuation of their story.
KatK91 chapter 25 . 1/27
I have been meaning to comment but couldn’t stop reading long enough to do so. Your writing is fantastic, thought provoking & at times allows humor to sneak up on the reader. You just asked if it was too long & I think the answer is definitely not. You must have agreed since you went on to write 70 chapters. I am enjoying the plot & character development. Thanks for sharing your work. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
mariiaosanova chapter 7 . 1/24
Hey, I love your work! I have actually already read it once before, but it was some time ago. I've forgotten some details by now, so I get to experience it all over again, haha It's a really-really great piece of fan fiction, and I'm so happy it exists in this world. It brings a smile to my face, and it's fun to read. It definitely hasn't vanished into the nether world of the inter tubes for me :))
fightboredom chapter 57 . 9/16/2020
Not that it really. matters but it's peek not peak and nuevo not neuvo. I've seen some other typos but those two are both repeated multiple times.

FTD I'm rereading this for the 3rd or 4th time and I've read the entire Decartes series, some stories more than once. I do hope you eventually finish the last one with Kirk and the Vulcan human expert ... and tribbles.
ashika pl chapter 72 . 8/8/2020
Incredibly well written story! One can tell you're publishing your own books! Shame they're not translated and published here in Poland.
I loved how you've put the whole situation with Xelium at the beginning of the story and from the POV of Sharpton, so that the reader already knows storm's coming, but still they don't know what exactly happened between Spock and Uhura. It really adds to the tension and makes reading even more compelling.
Also the additional motif of the project they're working on is amazing in its idea and resolution and also simply a fine technique to make reader even more attached to the story and wanting to know the end.
Also the humor! :D
It was a pleasure to read, thank you so much!
I'll buy your ebooks when I finally get my Amazon account!
rachelevelyn chapter 7 . 7/15/2020
Thanks for this story! Very interesting and captivating. I don't know shit about science so anything you say is absolute legit to me haha!
winchesters-girl3112 chapter 9 . 3/4/2020
I don’t normally review until the end of the story, but I had to comment on how cute it was that he looked at the empty sofa for 30.5 seconds, that really got to me!
Guest chapter 72 . 1/16/2020
My third time reading this. Still just as wonderful. You have captured Spock's voice perfectly.

I'm a huge fan of your work. The fan fiction stories led me to your books and I've bought all of them and enjoyed them immensely too. Thank you, thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 72 . 1/13/2020
I finished this story with a humongous sigh followed with a squeal of delight. This story was skillfully and wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing it with us, it will for ever be on my mind. "The original mad dog." HAHAHA I'll never forget that thought by Spock about his father.

R
Guest chapter 69 . 1/13/2020
OMGOSH, That last paragraph gave me goosebumps. Romulans are not real, but it still disturbed me deep down.

R.