Reviews for Descartes' Error
Pippa chapter 72 . 6/20
I am now going through all of your stories. This was just... amazing. Usually when I read Spock/Uhura fanfics it is for the romance, but this had such an amazing plot with the whole Roman transmission. I was really hooked. And HOW do you come up with such amazing OC's? First Jabari, then Tyback? Love, love, love your work.
Cacaudreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/28
Oh my...
Ommallaredpanda chapter 7 . 2/15
Glad to see someone else knows that Spock is NOT a good guy. He will do anything to get what he believes is right (which is usually an alive Jim, or something logical).
AliceTree chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
Nice paper establishing Nyota's intellect, language, and litcrit abilities alongside the Romulan subspace transmissions puzzle. Like that this is based around a / the Vulcan epic, while Notesfromaclassroom's stories feature ancient Vulcan lyric (perhaps one could say that the third genre, the "drama," is in each fanfic chapter). Thematically, reminded me of a project a friend did back in the day on East vs West German reinterpretations of mythic figures.
AliceTree chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Glad this was not lost. This chapter, the Romulan visitor thread, and the entire novella were engrossing. Many thanks for taking the time to write it up (and retrieve it).
AliceTree chapter 72 . 12/27/2017
Love this story and its permutations on translation and interpreting, my line of work. I read the whole lot two or three years ago, and this one, Descartes Error, has really stayed with me. Thank you for writing it for free (will check out your original fiction).
Anna chapter 60 . 12/11/2017
Very interesting!
Thank you!
Cathy Kley chapter 8 . 10/24/2017
Okay, wow. Men falling in love faster and harder than women do. That's exactly my experience too. I had no idea that it's been recognized by smart people. Wow. Just, wow. Suddenly things make so much more sense.

Thank goodness for the Y or I seriously doubt I'd still be alive.
Trista 3 chapter 36 . 10/9/2017
I love when Spock have sex and have children! I dislike stories that really do not go into their sexual relationship but, the sex was wild! I approve!
Trista 3 chapter 35 . 10/9/2017
Personally I would love Spock to bite me! That would be hot!
Charly2003 chapter 72 . 10/9/2017
Hi, I know this story is quite old, but I read it for the first time many years ago and now that I finally went around aquiring a profile on , I went back to get my favourite stories. This is one of them. I enjoyed "The Vulcan" too and "How the mightly have fallen" and "The good father".
I liked "Love and other lies" too (I read the original full version, when it was posted here), I'm saying it here because the story is no more coplete.
So, thank you for your writing!
charly
Trista 3 chapter 24 . 10/8/2017
No request from VSA ?! Not surprised, their policy is no humans allowed.
Trista 3 chapter 12 . 10/8/2017
I love how you portray Nyota, she has a way to make Spock tell the truth! Love it!
Trista 3 chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Really enjoying this story. A little sad that Spock has no feelings for Nyota but, proud that she almost read his mind or emotions!
Trista 3 chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
Good, I hate a non experience Spock, love a virginal Nyota!
2,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »