Reviews for Descartes' Error
Bumbersquatch chapter 72 . 4/17
LOVED this story. Every bit of it. Thank you for such a great read. Will definitely be checking out your other works!
Bumbersquatch chapter 71 . 4/17
BROSHI. Actually, bro-all-of-them. I hope Spock uses his last breath of freedom wisely!
Bumbersquatch chapter 68 . 4/17
Toshi coughing before entering Spock's office...such a bro. Staying brofessional and helping a brolleague out. We'll call him Broshi from now on.
Bumbersquatch chapter 65 . 4/17
Yay Tyback! Can't wait to see what happens with this delightful fellow
Bumbersquatch chapter 64 . 4/17
So the Vulcans found it illogical to waste resources on educating Tyback. Ick. Why not go ahead and introduce a caste system or slave labor in the name of efficiency? The ugly side of pure logic is showing...
Bumbersquatch chapter 62 . 4/17
Still enjoying this immensely. I love this diverse little friend circle
feelinglikecleo chapter 13 . 4/14
Love it! 3
Karen50 chapter 29 . 4/14
This chapter was great! Spock and Nyota finally getting to understand each other. One of the things I enjoy most about this couple is their acceptance of each other as they are, not expecting any changes.
Bumbersquatch chapter 60 . 4/13
Ah so it turns out Xelium is just awkward and not nefarious. Totally misread him. Poor Spock dying to fit in. Nothing is comfortable for him. But these things don't happen overnight. He is persevering and making progress... I hope he can see that.
Bumbersquatch chapter 58 . 4/13
Glad I was wrong! Thought for sure that old rascal Xelium was up to something. Well I know he's up to SOMEthing, just not this particular thing.
Bumbersquatch chapter 1 . 4/13
Let me guess... SABOTAGE! (spoken with William Shatner's accent
Bumbersquatch chapter 55 . 4/11
Spock making frands... So proud. And I love how he can't trust her to be left with an escort after the sordid depravities the last escort did to her
Bumbersquatch chapter 53 . 4/11
AAAAHH love this
Bumbersquatch chapter 52 . 4/11
Guess you're just going to have to follow her into space, my dear Spock.
Bumbersquatch chapter 50 . 4/11
Life happened and I haven't had a chance to to read for a while. So good to get back to this story! I really like Jabari
2,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »