Reviews for Post Hypnotic
Sprig chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
oh wow... where have i been for this story! Tim certainly got himself neck deep in this lil predictament. would love to see him be alright and rescued before Sarah is killed.
hypercell chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
This is an amazing story, and I hope you update soon!
tinkrbell225 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
i would like to see a crossover between ncis and law and order ci if you did do one i would like to know
lalalalauren24 chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
update soon :)
ginnyl chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Good story line. Who is being lured in? I couldn't help thinking that it is Tim they want not the father. Write soon
lalalalauren24 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
great chapter can't wait for the update - I would love to see a McGee/ Sarah relationship form - we never get to see McGee with OC, and i really do enjoy Sarah - please update soon!
kira66 chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Yes that sounds like a neat crossover!

And I can't wait for more!
lalalalauren24 chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
poor mcgee and sarah - cant catch a break - im excited to see where this is heading tho! i dont know anything about L&O CI, but if the characters would fit in, go for it! update soon!
lalalalauren24 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
o i cant wait to see where this is going and i def cant wait to see how mcgee and sarah get along - update soon!
ginnyl chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
This story is getting very interesting. I can't wait to see where you go.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
"In particular, I love the great chemistry between the characters (although I do admit to loving McGee the most)." - I totally agree with your sentiments regarding McGee, but yeah, the chemistry thing is great, too.

"I’m an unemployed, just-graduated college graphic designer. If I owned NCIS, I’d be on a sunny island somewhere with a strong tv signal, plenty of mangos and an infinity pool. But since I don’t, I live with my parents. In Boston." - Congratulations on the graduating thing, my deepest and most sincere and heartfelt condolences on the unemployed- and the living with the parents things. BLEUGH on the mangos: it is one of the few types of food I totally hate.

"She didn’t feel like a fully-formed adult, yet," - There are such a thing as people who feel like fully-formed adults? I'm nearly 40 and I still feel "I'm not grown-up for this that or some other thing" about something or the other most days.

"work on his boats," - That "work": Does that mean he builds them, like Gibbs? Or that he sails and maintains ones he already has, somehow?

"It’s not like I’m any help in a fight, as it is, he thought. I always just stand there with my gun aimed, shouting “Federal Agents,” like a moron, while Tony and Ziva kick ass." - AW, Tim!
lalalalauren24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
great start so far, this story can definitely get interesting - please update soon!