Reviews for Secrets & Scifi
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Dexter's okay, but you really nailed Deb's personality.
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love it, and I think Deb kind of knows on the show. She just won't admit it.
John Hawkman chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like this story; I'll bet before this, Deb tried a million ways to get Dexter to realize that she knew.
irezel chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
heeeeee, got no answer to that...
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was a fun story.
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Excellent. No need for your pre-apology about lack of experience writing Dexter, you did a bang-up job and absolutely nailed Deb's persona. (I was gonna say absolutely nailed Deb, but I think people would have too much fun reading that the wrong way. I'm sure Masuka would.)

5/5 stars
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awesome Fic,

Thanx for Posting.
Rosel chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Intersting. I really like this. I thought that Debra was thinking Davis was an emotionaless killer and just using as a cover but how could she think that if she doesn't want him to get caught. And I like that watching Smallville is what has got her to realize what Dexter's secret. I'm a big Davis fan and a big Dexter fan and I really saw the simularity in the two. Great job on this one shot.
Booksketeer chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, interesting. When I saw this, I thought it was going to be the worlds crossing, but this is still pretty good. You've got the foul-mouthed Debra down pat, and the way you write makes me think you've read the books. Good job!
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Fabulous story. I like how you tied Dexter in with Smallville. I also like that Debra knows what Dexter is doing. Hope you write more Dexter fanfic soon!