Reviews for Tolkien's Genre
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
So funny... totally made my day
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
THIS WAS HILARIOUS!
I loved it soooo much!
Elf from Downunder chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I totally enjoyed this! I always knew Lord of the Rings had some strong simularities with Inheritance Cycle - I enjoyed reading about Arwen and Arya's 'men are so lame' discussion. The fights between Aragorn and Eragon were epic, but poor Aragorn got owned a lot. ;) And this part especially made me grin like an idiot -

Aragorn - Yes, Gollum.

Eragon - 'thinks of Murtagh' That's a good name for him.

Great story/skit! The end was brilliant too!

Elf from Downunder
Here's2tomorrow chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
*laughing uproariously*
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Let's hear it for comic relief! Grrr... I really need to go read Lord of the Rings. That ought to keep me occupied for the summer, as soon as I'm done The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, anyway. I cannot wait for the last Inheritance book to come out! Gah!
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Jesus! That was complicated! But I never really noticed just how many similarities are in all three series... good work!
GreenRider-Inheritance-fanatic chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Omg too funny! Love Aragon and Eragons fights.
i-luv-jazz-hale chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this is really funny! write a sequil!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
oh my god this is hilarious...IVE GOT A MAGICAL CAT WHO EVERYONE UNDERESTIMATES AND IS EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE SO YOU BETTER NOT CALL HIM GAY OR HE'LL COMMIT SUICIDE! That is seriously how people treat Misto in my fandom! its sad, really
Sally the Sunflower chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I loved Eragon and Aragorn fighting over who had it :)
tin2lo chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
ok i gotta admit that was pretty funny

never did i think eragon and aragorn could get into that kind of fight

between the two i'd have to say aragorn crushes eragon

based on the little information or lack of arwen moments, i'll never know whether she or arya is better (but i luv luv luv Liv Tyler aka arwen in LOTR movies)

Note to the four: when being near Aragog...watch out for the pinchers (click click click)
BlackHairdye.SilverFindings chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
omg this is so freakin funny! i love it. still can't stop laughing!
DefineNormalitee chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Bugger. I just realised that I've written a fic that is almost exactly the same as this! Meh. Great minds think alike, huh?
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Okay, that was just a little weird, but I like it. I especially liked the part in the middle where Eragon and Aragorn were discussing their stories and kept thinking the other was talking about something else ( Gandalf-Brom, Galbatorix-Sauron, etc. )