Reviews for It's Our House Now
TheFunnyCoolHero chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Nice job I can't wait to read some more
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hope to see more of this in the future.
Nasira chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I think you should continue this story it has gone good so far but put in a new chapter please my friend.
Nicki Fowl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Holy...For the...aw screw it I'm not even going to TRY to come up with an expletive for this!

You have blown my mind.

You, pal, need to breath life back into this tale, and for the love of all things holy, TELL IT TO THE END.

There, found something to use.
Dr Facilier chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I think you should put in a new chapter after Malificent quits disney.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
continue please
Lord Siravant chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
After you're done with Waking Nightmares (whatever century that is, considering its length) please please PLEASE continue this!
phoenixsong11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
YES! This is the Maleficent that i know and love of course she would find a way out. a way to win. She is my favorite disney villain and i love how your story is finally giving her a chance to live!
BUBBLYbuttons2me chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
AWESOME!
Jejune Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
keep writing. :D
Deadlyrose70 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
omg! this is so cute

can you write ok all the villains right? now everyone (villains0 are willing to settle down to start a family

cruella de vil/captain hook

jafar/malificent

lady tremaine/doctor facilier

madame medusa/edgar

gaston/queen

queen of hearts/frollo and etc so yea and then every hero are been 3 years and the heroes are missin the villains 4 the first time so they spy on them and find out the female villains are pregnant and thier creeped out but life goes on
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was great. I rarely review the stories I read, out of boredom I guess, but I decided to take the time and do so for this because it was really spectacular. I have always loved the Disney Villains (Especially Jafar and Maleficent, who I often pair together for some ungodly reason) and you really portrayed them quite well. I've always wanted the Disney Villains to finally realize that they can't win and stop taking it from the Heroes, so this was a great story. It was well-written, interesting, and original.

I really look forward to more of this story and to seeing how the Heroes react with them gone. After all, they sort of need the Villains. Stories are boring without them. Can't wait to see more.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, very good actually! I'll be looking out for this. :D
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow... I love this.

It's an interesting concept that I'd love to see more of. Where do they go? What do they do? What does giving up the contract really mean? What do they keep? So many questions...

Anyway, I like the Auron bit. Really helps. I'd also love to see some heroes join them as well, sick of being winners and prima donnas and goodie goodies.

It's a thought, anyways. Keep it up.

-Ara
newjack187 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Viva la revolution, Maleficent! I can't wait to see whom else has followed her and what they will do with their new lives. Is this story going to become a multi- x-over with the baddies going to get jobs in other worlds. Also, could you use some of the villains from Darkwing Duck?