Reviews for All Alone
DrivesLikeACullen chapter 25 . 2/7/2010
OH DAMN! they've gotten themselves into quite a mess! such an exciting story! i swear that Austin is some distant descendant of Jaspers. the way that they look alike and get along so well. and Austin is a kinda southern name. thats just my theory.

great chapter!

luv ya!
bookaddict09 chapter 25 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter. Good cliff hanger- i'm wondering what's going to happen. And thanks for dedicating the chapter to me :o)
GlamorousIndieRockAndRoll chapter 25 . 2/1/2010
so glad for the update! :D love it! upload soon please! x
bookaddict09 chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
Wow, a really good story so far. :) I was so gripped towards the end. I felt so sorry for Austin but happy that skye and Austin are like soul mates.I would really like to know what happens next for Skye and Austin. I like how you portray Jasper- I think it is like him to be caring and understanding. I hope to get some more of Jasper's character in my story soon.
DrivesLikeACullen chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
LOVE IT! i don't know why i didnt read this before, i might have overlooked the email alert or something. That kiss was so passionate! it totally want that! its a damn shame that i'm a human, cuz, yumm, im really loving ausin! i love this story and i dont think that its going too slow. youre right, it takes time to develop a relationship (something i need to work on).

anyways, loved it! as usual!

~kels
end of the road10 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
An amazing chapter, you've captured the 'change' wonderfully.

Oh chapter three...here I come.
end of the road10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hey, phew, I finally got around to reading this.

I'm done with chapter one, now onto chapter two.

Love it.
GlamorousIndieRockAndRoll chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
make one of them say Smile it's Cheesy! Me and my mates say that all the time :) gr8t chapter btw x
I Heart Seth Clearwater chapter 24 . 8/12/2009
oh great chappey i kied how it started to storm when they were upset that gave it a great effect!
WordsCantBringMeDown chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
i loved that. it was fantasic...took u long enogh. lol. i really like the kissing part because it show that thir finally together!
DrivesLikeACullen chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
oh. my. god! i love this chapter! i love being austin's tua cantante! it was kind of funny though that skye took her out to that tree and told her to stay and then left. she didnt even give her a treat and tell her "good girl". how rude. jk. her actions really reflected the mood of the chapter with everything that was happening to austin. your descriptions of how they were feeling when they first entered the school was amazing.

i love this so much! i love you so much!

~kels
I Heart Seth Clearwater chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
AWSOME I LUV LUV LUV IT! what will happen to skye? wil austin forget her and go with kelsey? AH CANT WAIT TIL' NEXT CHAPPY!
WordsCantBringMeDown chapter 23 . 7/31/2009
o my! total shoker! dont let this come between him and sky or i awear i will never review again!
GlamorousIndieRockAndRoll chapter 23 . 7/31/2009
OMG u have got to upload soon! xx
Beautifully Wiccan chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
:D Yay! he's a vampie! now to find out how he reacts O.o

-Wicky