Reviews for Remembering
lazeeness chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Just found this story and really enjoyed it. I thought it was a great piece showing the friendship between Malcolm and Trip.
Tex1051 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
i totally 3 this story, ive read it like 5 times since i found it, i love the h/c and the first 2 chapters are my favorite. please write more in this vein. I 3 the story, i 3 the characters, i 3 the sign and the numeral 3! and i 3 you through the transative property, im taking the given that you are the story so just go with it

3 you!

Hummingbird2 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
This story is one of my all-time you!
Mary chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Poor Trip, put through the wringer again. with several more chapters, I assume his recovery will not be swift. But he's our Fave, so don't bend ,fold or mutilate too much.
Genim Stilinski chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
I do like the ending. I cant wait for your next story!
volley chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Classic ending! Well done!
lunaz chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Great chapter. Liked the part where Archer found Trip and Malcolm in bed together and was teasing them but Trip turned the tables on him. Funny. Thank you for a great story.
Poohdog chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Ah, you couldn't resist Hoshi/Malcolm could you? Not to mention it would screw up your trend. I love your story! I think it was really well written. Love you too, wifey, lol.
Poohdog chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
He, he, I like the line "you look pretty good for an almost dead guy." Go Jonathan! Another good chapter and I'm glad Trip's getting better.
Poohdog chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Poor Trip all stuck in a coma. Good chapter!
volley chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
“I’m never alone with Malcolm Reed at my back. Keep your shirt on Loo-tenant.”

LOL - that was a great line! Very Trip-like.

Nice chapter, things are looking better, though - as you say - the emotional healing for something like this ought to be quite long...

I spotted a type, in case you want to correct it:

I’ve caught him on double ships twice - I'm pretty sure that should read 'double shifts'.

Looking forward to the conclusion
lunaz chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Enjoy seeing how Trip, Archer and Malcolm relate with each other. Trip's progression to improved health nicely done.
Genim Stilinski chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
I am once again going to have to say the same thing.

Good chapter.

They are all really good, so keep it up!
volley chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
"He carried the plate, thinking of ways to hide it so he didn’t have to finish the food" - LOL!

I know he will pull through... :-) - we'd never kill our favourite Chief Engineer, would we?

Looking forward to more!
volley chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Oh no! Better get to the next chapter...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »