Reviews for Sleeping
Karichi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
C'est très mignon! (I'm learning french too! lol ) Anyways. That was just too friken cute and perfect! I think the goodbyes took a bit too long but that's just me. I think he was just a tiny bit ooc even with Rin helping him open up, which I do believe she would do. But that's all fine, cuz either way they're perfect together X3
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/22/2013

aww cute!

HawkAngel
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wonderful story. I really liked your description of thier daughter.

Concrit:Try to take the time to add some more detail to each scene so the moments don't seem rushed. Perhaps some more internalization as well.
Ni-Ni chan330 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Love it so adorable
rin916 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very Very cute. I enjoyed it very much.
nahia2008 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
omg i so totally loved this story
Maki Hatayama chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I have to say, even though it's very OOC, I loved this story! One of my favorites here in the InuYasha section! 5 stars!
sesshrin devoter chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Sweet.

I think Sessh is not really that OOC, he can be very caring, loving and kind to his peck. Using sleeping as a knitting thread to link up the growth of Sessh's feelings is a good idea. Somehow, all creatures grow mature, including him.

Tensaiga also help shaping and molding him a lot as well.
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Jeez, they just get better and better.
Kizuna31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aww I loved this! And don't worry...somehow I think that's Shessy true character :3 (I mean he's always throwing rocks at Jaken so p) Wonderful wonderful story!
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
That was the upmost wonderful story that I have read about them yett. I love this story. It was heart felt and lovely. Even the love scene was marvelous. I could sense the love in every sentence. I just down right loved it. U are a great writer! :D

I.L.C
Akuma Kori chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Again you rushed things up... the plot-line is a very good one, I like it but please, have pitty and slow down a bit. take your time so we can fully enjoy your stories.