Reviews for Restoration and Redemption
Light Wolf Moon chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
This is good. I like your Restoration series and your Lonely Spirit fanfic. I hope you continue both of them!
Kiomori chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
I hope you end up being able to update this again! I absolutely love the Alurannai story. It's actually gotten to where I imagine ToS alternate plotlines and most of them end up involving them! I guess that's a sign of a good story?

Anyway, hopefully the series continues again eventually!
yakari school chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Hey! I'm the same person who has been doing reveiws as yakarishcool, I just wnet out and got an account. Please keep this fic going, I can't wait for an update!
yakarishcool chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
Me again! This story is AWESOME! I love your whole series! Please please PLEASE keep updating, I just can't get enough! You've already cleared up some of the biggest plot wholes in the game. Dawn of the new world is my all time favourite tales game, and I can't wait for more! Sorry if I sound a little whiny, its just that this story is INCREDIBLE, in fact, the whole series is. Ready and willing for the next chapter, so please continue!
talesfan101 chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
why have you stopped this story is GREAT?i mean it its awsome
ShadeOfTyranny chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. That's what I have to say about the whole series, although I usually just review the newest chapter cuz I don't really go into specific praise or critique. Anyway. I really like how you're portraying Dawn of the New World with all of the changes from your previous stories in the series! One thing I think you should do is maybe include the monsters that Emil uses on a regular basis? I know that right know, you have him summon them only when they're needed for battle, but I think that even acting as pets or something similar, including them occasionally outside of battles would be a way of including the monster system a bit more. Maybe it could be used in order to get Emil to be closer with the monsters? I dunno. :P Your Restoration series is amazing, though! The Alurannai are a bit all-powerful, and the abilities you've given characters can seem like you're just using it to avoid the problems and things that the original game had (in your other stories - sorry, this is kinda a series review here). For example, Botta and the Renegade group from Rodyle's Ranch being saved, or Zelos having been raised by an Alurannai which ends up with him not wanting to betray them at all; but those moments are few and far between, and the rest of your writing is superb, fantastic, any extremely positive adjective you can think of!
Kharlan Hero chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
Good chapter. I like how Emil is able to hear the treesong.

I hope you get the chance to update soon.
Dr.Bob chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
I've seen one mistake in the chapter 12 of your fic. Is about Alice's pet. The monster is called "Athos", the Hypnos is the name of the collar she uses to keep hypnotized the monsters.

Alice's Monster:

The round purple fliying monster she uses to travel: "Aramis."

The pink wolf: "Athos."

The blak bunny: "Porthos."

Yes her monsters have the names of the three musketeers. I guess that if she had had a fourth monster It would have been called Dartagnan.

I'm telling you this so in future chapters you can call her monsters correctly.
BigBossofMoss chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Wow, this story is almost a year old and it is only 15 chapters long...

I don't blame you though. I'm working two jobs and I am in school but I try to update my stories when I can.

Good chapter!
ShinuKyou chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
Well, your skills are certainly above par, so I'm sure your book will get onto the eagerly awaiting shelves soon. (And just to quicken the process, I'll keep everything crossed as well!)
Kharlan Hero chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
Is the white oak staff that Raine was using the same staff that Lloyd bought her in Triet during the Journey of Regeneration?

Forcystus! I've probably already told you this but, I really liked what you did with Forcystus. I always liked him despite him being a Desian Grand Cardinal. ;

I read your teaser chapter a while ago, so I don't remember much of it, but I do remember that I thought it was really good. Good luck getting it published!

"A green and while head suddenly poked around the edge of the hallway leading to the back door, Noishe smirking a little at seeing those present startle at his entrance."

'While' should be 'white'.
BigBossofMoss chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
Cool chapter. Now Noishe is coming along too...oh my god...
Key of Ra chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
Forcy? *grins*

Well, I can't wait until the next chapter! - *hugs* You always do a great job! *offers cookies*

~Aya
Kharlan Hero chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
And the secret of what Noishe and Tenebrae found so funny is finally revealed.
BigBossofMoss chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
This was good. I really hope you update soon.