Reviews for An affair to remember
DBZZY chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
glue glue
The Doctor Rose chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
awwwwww thatwas sooooo sweet
The Doctor Rose chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
ooooooooooo that was a good cliffe
The Doctor Rose chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
loving the story

i thought edwards last name was cullen y did jakob call him masen
The Doctor Rose chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
go ed get your girl
The Doctor Rose chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
i love that movie

love the story
The Doctor Rose chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
was soooooo hot keep it up

says that billy and jacob black live behind bella and jacob so is it bella married to a diffrent jacob that has the name black or billy just has a son named jacob
fcat5761 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I know this was written a long time ago, but I'm enjoying it so far...
Andi 31 chapter 25 . 5/14/2011
loved this story so happy Edward and Bella had a happy ever after
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 25 . 1/25/2011
rmahran chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
I love reading this. It is actually SO bad that I read it for LULZ on a regular basis. Look, I don't like Twilight anyway, but YOU, as an indivudal writer, should at LEAST try to impress me. The only reason people like this is because of the Edward/ Jacob action in the story. (PS. Edward doesn't have green eyes.)

Having said that, if you wanted us to relate to Bella, you shouldn't have portrayed her as a slut. It makes us feel that she does not deserve the happy ending because there is a very high chance she'll wind up cheating on him like she did on Jacob. Having said that, Jacob would not be a psycho over Bella leaving him for Edward and try to hurt her. Besides, the whole slapping her, killing Edward and running off to the airport like a criminal is just kind of...gimmicky.

As far as language goes, I have several problems with the writing, the grammar, the type of imagery and diction used. The plot is crude and undeveloped, with an incident that doesn't even matter in the whole course of the story (I mean, Bella's dad dying? There are so many other ways you could get Bella to be faithful to Jacob for awhile.)

I actually shared this with several of my friends. This is what I got:

CDM: Shouldn't we put up a disclaimer to remove all sharp objects from the room so one doesn't try to gouge out their mind's eye? I recommend tinfoil hats.

AJ: My finger refused to scroll down the 2nd chapter. I have never been more proud of it! :D

MT: (Reads one page, resists the urge to vomit, closes webpage)

GR: Is it possible for something to be hilarious and horrible at the same time? If so, this is it. I did like the product placement though.

I made it through chapters 10 and 11, by the way. My eyes. MY EYES.

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE do better? Nothing against you personally, but this fanfic is fucking terrible.
shortieecakee chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Well I at least made it to chapter 5. But anyways it has a good story line, since it is something a lot of people deal with everyday, however, I just got annoyed with it easily. I don't know if it had something to so with all the big names used just to describe a simple outfit (i.e all the brand names). Personally I don't really think people care when your using descriptions like 'ASOS Deep Band Pleat Front Dress'and' L.A.M.B T-Bar Piped Detail Heeled Sandals'. Most people aren't going to know what this type of dress looks like or want to go searching on Google for it. I also don't like how stupid Bella seems and just the back stabbing idea which takes place in general. But ya I just didn't like the story, It lost my interest. Now I'm not saying that you are a bad writer, because you aren't. It just lacked in getting my interest.

Please remember that reviews are meant to give you feedback on what others think of your writing. I don't mean to be offending or anything just giving you ideas on how to improve your writing. Sorry if my job is coming to much into play for this I just enjoy giving people ideas on how people might better enjoy your writing. The important thing is that you keep doing what you love and if that is how you write now then thats fine. Keep Writing!
shortieecakee chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
just wondering if Bella had a job or if she is just a stay at home wife?