Reviews for Cornered
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Haha, that was incredibly amusing to read! Enjoyed it tremendously!
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Awesome action. A tiny bit disappointed at the ending . The potential! D;
Haruka-Lin-sama chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
It was so sensual. I love this pair. I wish you would post a chapter with Azuma's POV on this. And maybe a sequel to it? I like how you have written this fic and Touch , you kept meon the edge of my seat while reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I like the story..
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was such a delightful little one-shot! :D Seeing Yunoki's jealous side is always fun.

I've noticed that all the works you've posted on FF are written in the form of one-shots. Have you considered writing multi-chapter fics? I think you've had some nice ideas that could be expanded upon.

Kirida chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
More, please.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Dani chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Please don't let this be a one shot... I want more.. o.O
LQNEGURL chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
jhedimhiey0913 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
i love this one so much! i wish you'd make a sequel to this one. can't get enough of it
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I LOVE This Story, AND This Disclaimer. I'm Gonna Steal It :D Not The Story, The Disclaimer. Except My Harem Would Be Made Up Of ALL My Favorite Boys From All My Favorite Mangas/Animes/Etc. Oh no, I've Been Spoiled! I have NO FRIGGIN CLUE Who This Kaji Person Is. Is He A Creeper? O.O No! Run Kahoko... And That Was One of My WTH Moments :)

Love it chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
It's great. I love the details.
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Incredible. Of all the choices, my favorite will always be HinoxAzuma. I like the exquisite writing, dialogues that are too IC and the same characters that each one is captured its essence very well (short, I loved all the fic). Nyaa, I like the idea of Azuma jealous, that's so funny. Everything was perfect.

Myaru chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I've been scouring the section for Yunoki/Hino fics the last two weeks or so, and this is still one of my favorites. You did a great job in expressing his jealousy without ever really mentioning it, which is something I don't see very often in fics about these two. You ramped up the physical tension pretty nicely, also. I think Kahoko is a bit jumpy, but then again, in her position I would also be extremely paranoid. :P

So anyway. Nice kiss. Or, I guess it would be plural? XD I hope you write more for the pairing, because you're good at it, and they're surprisingly rare.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ah, Yunoki... I can't help but sigh at his magnificence!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »