Reviews for Darkness
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
you get lots of lurv for this. Very introspective and a very interesting choice in choosing characters. I've always wondered about the relationship between Kakyou and Subaru and if Kakyou hated Subaru for being the reason for Hokuto's death.
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This is good, I like the detail you put in it.

-E.A.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
It's almost charming, if I can say that of something so dreary. Subaru and Kakyou are characters who really don't have enough scenes together (all of one, in the TV series), but you'd think their tenuous bond would give the two a lot to talk about.

Their relationship went much the way I would imagine and Kakyou's reaction carries with an awful beauty. You paint the picture of his grief so vividly, and with so few words, but it's still grief you're depicting. But with a title like the one above, that's really to be expected. It's really quite amusing in a sad way. Building Kakyou up with a face he loves and longs to see again, only to yank the proverbial rug out from under him as he falls into despair, is such a wonderfully CLAMP thing to do.

So kudos on that
laustic chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is extremely good and well written :) It's always wonderful to see a fic with Subaru and Kakyou and the connection they have (through Hokuto).