Reviews for Embers: Spicy Sides from Fire in the Vein
gumibear26 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Sounds like they just werent meant to be. I still hate Alice, though, for being such a b**ch to Bella.
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I really feel for Jasper - sounds like he's had more to deal with than Bella.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I think this is the first time I have read a fic where I really hated Alice (I'm also reading MoFitV). Why was she so cruel? No reason for that shit. So, now I know - thanks for that.
Magic Carpet Bitch chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
:) I like the side story thing

x
PurdueLiz chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Aw, so heartbreaking.
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Aw, poor Jasper.
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow, that really explains a lot. Geez, Alice isn't so very likeable here is she?
Blankenship chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Holy shit... That's new levels of assholeness from Alice!
CCBTH chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I hope that we get more of jasper and his love from bella aside from the drug abuse, and i also want to say that although the next chapter is low drama i still hate alice with a firey passion that gut wrenching feeling when a friend brings up all the things you told them in personal moments and attacks you with them..that shit sucks and not only that but their breakup isnt alices business shes a dumb biatch and im glad that bella has a backbone enough to stand up for herself, in fact i wish shed do it more..
CCBTH chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Poor jasper..alice sucks id need heroin to deal with her ass too :-)
CCBTH chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
God alice is such a stupid bitch. I really really hope she gets hers in the story..seriously..ugh i hate her.
Britt01 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Wow...you actually make me feel sorry for Alice here, and understand better what she's been through. That she had hoped she could be happy enough for both of them - so so sad. Beautifully written.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh god, did it ever. Go to hell, that is. I don't know what I expected, but this all makes sense, especially given Edward's comment to Bella in the waiting room of the hospital in the main story. Who knew Alice could be so cruel? Poor Bella - I am amazed at how strong she is, and that she was able to continue on with her life after this, strong and by herself. Have I mentioned how much I like your Bella? She is caring and kind, but most definitely not a doormat.
RKinNY chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow, who knew Alice was such a BITCH! Great chapter.
staceygirl aka jackbauer chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
well that was sad. Jasper probably read that and that's why he's depressed. Just kidding mostly. Alice really did the same thing Bella did. Slap yourself now Alice.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »