Reviews for Embers: Spicy Sides from Fire in the Vein
K'Sheek Morgaine chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I enjoyed the screenplay. It's not something you see every day on FF! And, in an odd way, it does work better for this section; you don't need all the description and thinking... just the quiet words and quieter actions.

MissNikita chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
LMAO too freaking hilarious
MissNikita chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Ahhhh adorable, loved it, so happy they are still going strong
MissNikita chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Actuslly quite a sweet and honest break up, its understandable that it just got too much for her, no one can blame her for that.
MissNikita chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I hope somewhere in the main story there is an explanation for Alice's behavior cuz she was just plain cruel and I always loved Alice
koko23cat chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
So sweet, had tears in my eyes x x
Banky chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Nana Hale, the stuff of legend.

Sexy & funny inclusion. D
Banky chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
It *is* perfect. Absolutely right.
Banky chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Ok, I actually feel pretty sorry for Alice now. Guess no character's ever truly one thing or another, despite labels. Sorry, Alice.

The background info on their respective break-ups gives a major (albeit retrospective) insight into why Bella & Jasper's emotional chemistry works well enough to pull them through the dark times, and also into what all four of them are needing from future partners.

Fab. (Loved the writing style, too, btw)
Banky chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
So many doubts, all aimed at his own perceived lack of worthiness - really tragic.
Banky chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was really difficult to read, though I knew the unpleasantness was coming. Very sad stuff.

It reinforces my initial thought that I really don't like FitV's inflexible, somewhat manipulative, Alice.

I can also see why they would all have their concerns about Bella's reintroduction to their group dynamic, in the future, and particularly highlights Rose's reticence when it happens.
Starshinedown chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
I just got caught up on this. Elle, hon, I laughed so hard I triggered a coughing fit. It was worth it, though. Priceless.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
And the mystery is finally revealed! Thank you for writing this extra, I've been dying to know what happened. Edward wasn't as bad as I thought he would really just seemed to be Alice. I can kind of understand where she was coming from, though. I am pretty protective of my brothers as well.
wolfbane08 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Alice may need a muzzle for the time being until she has something nice to say. I think Alice saying "but she's Edward's ex-girlfriend" meant more than just the obvious. I'm sure it stung for her to hear and she was jealous but oh well. It's too bad that this started dragging Jasper down.
wolfbane08 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I was surprised there wasn't more drama but I guess they were both pretty worn down and expecting this. It's nice that Alice wasn't as volatile when Edward and Bella broke up. I get why she got so mad at Bella but whoaa Alice has a crazy side!
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »