Reviews for Embers: Spicy Sides from Fire in the Vein
wolfbane08 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
It's nice to see Jasper and Emmett so close because in a lot of other stories he's kind of been the loaner. I'm glad you didn't write this plot and make it something cheesy how once Bella and Jasper were together all was perfect and no more drug problems. It's sad but it's good that the characters were able to work together as a family, stay strong and help Jasper get healthy. I liked how you incorporated 'james' but he wasn't after Bella this time. In most of the stories he gets the same character role and it's boring and predictable. The proposal seemed perfect for the two and I'm glad it happened their way. Very good story and I like how you wrapped up things.
FrozenSoldier chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I haven't read this one either. I was like 'what the' when I saw the 'fade in' bit. But I liked what you did here. It was kinda said when it was like Alice: *softly* I'll miss you.
FrozenSoldier chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I loved reading these outtakes. I never read this one though. It was probably too short to put on Twilighted? Either way, it was really good and nice to look into Jasper's mind :)
arrr chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The first 10 chpts of FITV I kept hoping we'd find out what happened at the breakup - Alice was more vicious than I expected...venomous?

However, it seemed amicable for the most part with E/B - from FITV I had expected it to be a lot worse from E but she handled it responsibly and he "tired" to fight for it but honorably.

OK - back to FITV
carolamex chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
(breath) ...
carolamex chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
this was just so perfect. Could I really love Jasper more than Edward?/ I am starting to question my sanity but today I DO love him more...Thanks for this amazing fic and the takeouts...
naelany chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Oh. My. God! *giggles*
Legna989 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I'm finally getting through my inbox and getting around to reviewing this over here. It was just as hot and hilarious this time.

There are really so many things to love about this. Emmett is awesome in FitV, but Rosalie can be kind of hard to take. This little glimpse at the two of them paints her in a new light, and makes it evident what Emmett sees in her, besides her beauty. It's not every woman who could laugh through her mortification.

And that brings me to the thing I love the most about it-I love that humor is included in a pretty hot and dirty scene. I think RL sex tends to be funny a lot of the time (or it should be, at least), so I really like the way you brought humor so effortlessly into it.

Thank you for writing.
jessicatb9936 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
That was absouletely hilarious!
susayq chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
ROFLMAO! I had forgotten about that conversation that told about this story :)

Susan
ladyrip chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I don't even know what to say, Elle. That was so funny! (And I have something in common with Rosalie. hehe) Thanks for the laughs!
rachelcullen77 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
LMAO...that so was fucking funny. I loved it!

Great sex too! It was so good, well done!
radiate689 chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
hot & hilarious
cantbewithoutedward chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
loved it
songster chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Kill me dead and LOL. My grandmother would have a stroke and then go for the shotgun. Jeez, I don't think you could have provided a scenario that could be any more embarrassing, and it figures that it was Emmett and Rose. The next missing moment needs to be the conversation with Nana after the dryer incident. Now that would be some interesting reading. Happy Saturday!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »