Reviews for Embers: Spicy Sides from Fire in the Vein
Anadabyel chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Im freakin laughing so hard I am crying! Thank you for posting this! lol
parrotchic chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
hawt stuff and very funny at the end :-)
marigold123 chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Loved Em's "Happy Valentine's Day, baby." Oh and Nana Hale and Jasper! LMAO! Always enjoy your writing. Thank you!
Infinityy chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
This was so so good. If you ever wrote an Emmett / Rosalie story, I would follow it like the second coming. (here's to hoping you get a spark of inspiration lol)

Fabulous read. LOVED your Emmett.
LaViePastiche chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
i lovey lovey loved this. i love fitv emmett. and through his eyes, i even liked rosalie. aww embb is in love.

omg this review is all lovey.

anyway i said a bunch of stuff over on fa and rn im in the middle of reading some bb, so ... you know how i feel about this!
Chicklette chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
ah! fabulous does of emro! Thank you, thank you! I loved it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Awesome. I don't usually read canon couples other than E-B, but this was so good, it actually made me rethink that. 3 cheers for you!
dee.xo chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
omg i hate alice! I just wanted bella to bitch slap her so badly.
cgc chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
This is a beautiful proposal. Perfect for your Bella and Jasper. Had me crying like the hopeless romantic that I almost never am :)
dmh2006 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow, Alice was even worse than I thought! JEEBUS!
Treya chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Aw so cute, and all these outtakes really explained a lot. Any chance on others like, one of him finding out about her pregnancy and possibly the delivery. I just always crack up at the silly things guys do in the delivery room. lol.
sebkurtian chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
*sniff*

That was beautiful, and once again, made my insides tingle! I love your Jasper...? Can I have him?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Really good. I like them all. Just enough of the story to make it interesting but not too long. I love Jasper.
izzzyy chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
OMG I don't know why someone didn't beat Alice fucking senseless. You know I tried in FitV to give her the benefit of the doubt but she seriously sickens me. Never be a Cullen? She is the kind of rich bitch that seriously DOES make me sick.
MoriaAngel chapter 4 . 12/21/2009