Reviews for An Interlude
Well? Where's more?
AnJ1989 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was really good!
Twinchesterkent chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Why did you stop? This is the most realistic crossover I've ever read. You should seriously keep going.
BleedingPen247 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Love it. . . But i would like more!
virendralione chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Good work! I enjoyed readung this thoroughly: its good that you managed to cross spn with tb without the boys meeting a single vamp. I also like the fact you gave sam a bit of backstory involving john winchester. You know you could carry this on right? Hint hint!
girlfriday900 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This story makes me happy inside ]
parchment faery17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Your from Ohio! I absolutely love this story. Are you gonna write more or is that it?
LadyLokiOfTardis chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
3 it's brilliant, hun!
Sky Zorander chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love the way you combined the two shows. I wish you'd write more!
SantiMuse chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I like this story. I just started watching Supernatural and I am hooked this so takes care of my TB fix. Great job with capturing all the characters just right.
FabledOrange chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I'd give anything for you to continue this. This crossover, really, just makes perfect sense! The way the whole two worlds can collide is amazing - with all the supernatural beings in True Blood and of course, Supernatural, they're just two fandoms begging for a crossover. And how you incorporated the Winchesters Small Town, USA - everything just fits. Right down to how they met Tara (and Sam Merlotte, of course!)

It would be wonderful to know what if Tara suddenly gets to call Sam and Dean back to Bon Temps (just imagine the conversation that'll happen between Eric and Dean hahahaha), and how Sookie will react to them!

Please do consider writing this, it would be very much an enjoyable read!

Looking forward for more~ :)
ShanniC chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very interesting story! I would love to see Sam, Dean, Tara, Lafayette, and True Blood Sam in another fic of yours. With all the drama going down in Bon Temps, it certainly would make sense.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Dude, you could totally make an awesome multi-chapter fic with how the series' are going now a days.

Thi one shot was awesome, by the way! Good work on the characters. _
Asterisks chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aws this was great!

I wish there were more stories like this one. Sadly, the true blood crossover section is seriously lacking in quantity AND quality. I hope you write more.
op1223 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I don’t usually read a lot of crossovers but this was incredible! I think you did an amazing job on getting the characters personality’s right. I was imagining all of this happening as I was reading. Really great job! Loved it! v