Reviews for Chills
love2read20 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Please continue this! I know it's been a while but I really want to read more.
barbarataku chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This has the makings of a story. What are you going to do with it? Writers write, it is in their soul.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very unexpected.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
hey

good story

i just wish you would continue

i know it's been one maybe two years but it's never too late

:):):)):):)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
What? This just got interesting! You should continue this! I wanna see what happens next! DX I think you should make another chapter! )
victoriantealady chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I have enjoyed this story a lot and look forward to the next installment.

There were one or two things that seemed off to me though. I'm not sure the 10 year timeframe for Tony being out of college would work since he has been at NCIS for at least 9 if not 10 years. Remember, he worked with Gibbs for 1-2 years before Kate and before that he was a cop for at least 6 years.

I'm also not sure how the team found out about his degrees and computer skills since his monolog to Mia then Jimmy didn't mention them.

However, these are small details that don't detract from the story. Keep it up!:) :) :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I just came across this, but yeah...I would like to see more. This idea you have seems complex and the more mysterious, the more fun it is when it is figured out. Any chance of writing it in a way to let the readers try to discover what happened, cause I hope to try to puzzle this out as I read it. Hope your classes go well.
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
keep up the great work. who is the killer. please post again soon
anonymous7462 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
*snort* don't we all wish we owned Tony? ) great chapter!
lillinfields chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
So Mia's dead? Or am I crazy? Either way I loved the fic. Way to go Tony for finally standing up and showing some depth. GJ.
Angel029 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Maybe you could do a story with Tony and Mia being together. The team doesn't know anything about Tony being with someone. I thought I might just throw that suggestion out there.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
loved it watched Requiem last night for the first and it was good along with the other 2 that they showed for the frist time on usa but i think you should continue it love the chapter and hope that there is more or a squeal