Reviews for The face of Evil
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
It is a Fantastic fan fic
Hawx94 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Not sure if you'll read this or not due to how long ago the story was writren, but I thought it was excellent! And very thought prevoking, especially in the "What is evil?" Thoughts

10/10!
ArsenicKatnip chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is the single best crossover i have ever read
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Very nice. Not much to add that hasn't already been said, but I did appreciate you taking the time to share this tale.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I had forgotten that one little detail, and it makes all the difference.

To just be able to throw yourself into things without weighing costs or justification. Strong stuff there. And the ending was a perfect bridge to your other stories.

Glad I read it.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Very good conversation, what we do when we're young.

Convincing action scene, and the surprise appearance gives it just the right twist.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
The feel for both shows comes through very well, this is the Ron we know and love, interacting perfectly with another set of characters that I know well enough to say you have them all dead on. There's just the right combination of description and action. You also do a great job leading up to the moment we were expecting/dreading.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Beautiful. Think it could get an update as Supernatural seasons pass? Maybe Castiel could use her.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
wow. a very interesting story, i don't think i've read anything like it. loved it.
TheRedKommie chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
panda approved! It may be a sad story, but it has that supernatrual feel. makes me sad about ron and kim though.
GrimlockX4 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Now this is one very good suspenseful and very drama filled story you wrote and your write Beta-read.

Great job to the both of you! _
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Daccu very nice ending and a great tie in to the other story that you did.

In the end Kim Possible did redeem herself. She got her rest and was with her family and Ron as she should have been years before.

Thanks a ton and sorry about being so late.

As for mine, remember the old cadence?

C-130 rollin down the strip

64 Rangers on a one way trip

Missions a secret destonations unknown

They don't know if they'll ever go home

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
So Ron figured out that his treacherous wife might have had reason to seek out his two buddies then.

Makes sense to me Duccu and thanks,

So you should realize I got 26 done and am stretching to get ready to work on 27.

Thanks again bud,

Larry
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Well Daccu I've been waiting a while to read this, I've been busy writing as well. I might be done with the writing part of the 'Once Again' ARC except for some follow on stories in a few weeks.

To be truthful I don't know the characters Sam and Dean. However as you are aware I am well aware of Kim, Tara and Ron as well as Cap's original story and what you had writen earlier.

Therefore I can say it's not written in the same manner as 'Back To The Mat' and some of the other ones (Which are on my favorites list). I found that there was humor in the writing and I'm not sure if it was the influence of the Sam and Dean characters or you just trying a different style.

I do think it is very nice and I will continue to read the next chapter after I complete chapter 26 of 'Seperate Lives'.

Thanks D65,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
waveform chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Ron defended Kim, even though her twisted sense of justice called out for the blood of his offspring. Not a surprise in the least. He also knew what would happen if Kim was reduced to embers. Again, not surprising. He always was smarter than he let on.

And in the end, he was able to keep everyone safe. That's Ron for you. You did a good job on this one, Daccu. You were able to add a new level with the Winchester brothers, while still tying together everything that came before. Nice work, buddy! Very nice work.