Reviews for Beautiful Danger
lillypad432 chapter 6 . 4/2
I really, really loved this chapter!
lillypad432 chapter 1 . 4/2
Lol, I LOVED it!
Mislav chapter 2 . 1/17
I like how you described her fascination with Veck. Excellent work with the details. I'm curious: what is Veck up to?
Mislav chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I can actually imagine this as a movie... although the beginning was written in a way it almost sounded like a horror movie. Also, "I come in peace" line made me laugh. I will read more.
orcafan1 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Please update soon
Nelle07 chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
I Love this!
BlistersOnMyFingers chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Hm...I'm sensing an angry lemon. Sexy. ;)
takara410 chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
come on alyssa hang in there
LindiJo chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
please please please write more, i'm like on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next
Colours Doyle chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
I love this story! Veck is a beautiful person ;D

Please continue, It's amazing!
Rose0404 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Finally! I love that SOMEONE is finally acknowledging how amazingly sexy Veck is! :3

However, I DON'T love that your character is blond (no offense to blonds), tan, thin, athletic enough to run halfway across a mall...three times?, jump over the railing, and take a gun from a trained professional such as Veck.

Perhaps if you could go back, and do just a bit of editing, you could tone down the Mary-Sue vibe...

I really can't blame you for it, though, seeing as my first two stories are an abomination to fanfiction in general, lol Especially since there only SEVEN stories for PBMC (and they all suck even worse...sh! don't tell them that!).

However, (and my rant is about to end, I SWEAR!) I also LOVE your attitude and your writing style, and I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to beta this story, and your next one...(especially if there are Veck lemons in it!) 3
takara410 chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
Love it continue
Nelle07 chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Bahahah he's definitely a cool guy! Yay I love it! And I am so happy people are finally acknowledging how hot Veck is!
livingstorywriter101 chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
I really like it! Please update it soon!
Nelle07 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009