Reviews for Light In The Darkness
The Lady of Dragons chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Oooooh Ooooh! can I join the hunt?! I got a new bow and arrows for Christmas and I really want to try them out! Dibs on shooting the Dark Ace, I mean PB2! he annoys me and he was making fun of Aerrow and Piper! no cool bro, not cool.
The Lady of Dragons chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
uhh, back when you were describing junko's brother when you said "appalled him for being so tough" did you mean "applauded him for being so tough"? good chapter though
Saffronica612 chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
great story!
Easy-Coffee chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
just give me like, 5% of your imagination PLEASE?

-gives cookies-
BlueDragon123 chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
Damn! You burned my stuff. Talk about being one step ahead.

By the way, you leave us with this humungous cliffhanger and YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT MINE?

Oh and “He totally likes him,” said Amber. Plz tell me you mean he totally likes her.
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
once again i am sorry Piper that you are not awake. Hey i loved the chapter, 'borrowing' a cyclonian airship was a great idea. Poor Aerrow, i am sorry that i have to make you suffer through watching you love suffer.(boy i use the word suffer a lot don't i?) keep writing.

Cowgirls Angel Rita
Tail Ring chapter 15 . 7/18/2009
Yeah I actually do think that. Anyway glad that songs out of your head, anyway keep writing!
MissJuly005 chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Great... now I have "Let's Get Crazy" stuck in my head to ;P

Nice chapter, I just love Aerrow X Piper pairing :D

Update soon please :)

-MJ005
Tail Ring chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
This is a great chapter Rose, glad Aerrow's awake. And I'm keeping my review streak, hooray!
Tail Ring chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Can't get that song out of your head can you? Why don't you listen to Electro Gypsy on YouTube, it may be from last year, but it's still a great song!

I have no idea why, but I keep thinking that Amber likes Junko, I don't know why I just do, I read your other chapter but I couldn't review on it, something happened with my internet, so yeah. Keep writing!
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
i am sorry Piper, plz forgive me. i am glad aerrow woke up and can some what comfort Piper. sorry i ddn't reveiw last chapter, i was busy preparing for rodeo in 5 days. So nervous...

Rita
Lady Snowstorm chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
i luved it...i can't wait for piper to wake up
BlueDragon123 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Weird. I thought you were never gonna let Aerrow go not Piper. Update soon.
alicat259 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Great work again!

I don't have much else to say, but keep going with your awesome story!

And i do hope you get Hannah Montana out of your head. She really annoys me too.
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Since piper is going to be last, you should make it that her dream was the worst and there was no good ending. the reason being Cyclonis used more of the crystals power on her so the dreams are worse. It is just a sugestion.

hey, loved the chapter. can't wait to read the chapter 13 about Aerrows' waking up.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »