Reviews for Constellation Lyra
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Delightful. Thanks.
pandorablueskies chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
What a sweet and fun story! I hope there's more to come :)
KaL KeY chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
This is so cute! I would love for more! OMG! PLEASE! DONT LET THIS BE THE END!
Tatsuki chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
I love this story. :) It is just so cute and I could see Spock "being her daddy". At first I thought you might imply romance when she grew older and that... I didn't approve of but you didn't lol XD I love the father/daughter perspective.
lyra-fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
please go on and write more!
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Oh please don't let this be the end. You have such a good start and I'm sure Lyra will be more involved in the crews lives. Also...why did she appear there? At that time?
murphycat chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Cool story. I hope you have a little Spock and Chapel in here, too.
shejams chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Another great chapter! I always loved the Spock and McCoy banter. They are just great; and so are you. :-)

Keep up the good work.
Elliptical chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I find the mental image of Spock running down a hallway with a child in his arms yelling for McCoy way, way more satisfying than I should. XD

"Dreaming is illogical" is a pretty win line, too. :)
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I hope you do write more. Lyra is adorable and her attachment to Spock is precious.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is a very cute story and I would love it if you would write more! :"D

Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Interesting! :D :D Love it... I told you already!
shejams chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
You should write more. That was absolutely adorable.

Spock is my favorite character on Star Trek:TOS and I love the idea of him being a daddy.
XthirteenX chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
how cute! you got spock perfect! that is exactly how i would picture him acting around a child! she just loves spock so much! i guess cats and kids like spock who would have thought! please update soon this is great cant wait to read more!
Osa chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this looks as if it could develop into a wonderful story. Hope you keep it coming