Reviews for Scream For Me
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 1 . 7/21
Marvelous. Thanks so much!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 54 . 7/2
Damn them, punching each other and causing a bloody rumpus. Its a wonder they haven't attracted the whole zombie population by now.
Like it, but Ghostface? Really?! You couldn't have used Candyman or god forbid the Gingerdead Man
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 5 . 6/23
lol, this would make a kick-ass TV show :P
Murpingay chapter 9 . 4/21
this one is my favourite so far. I like that it's just a simple solution. That made it funny. Keep em' coming!
Cassie chapter 60 . 1/7
I'm gonna be so sad to see an ending, but at least this fic will be completed. I have read so many awesome fics where the author just gives up and never updates again, so sad...SO, please update soon. This is literally one of my favorites.
Supergrower508 chapter 60 . 11/1/2015
Oh wow, this is gonna end soon..

Well, before it ends, I'm gonna say a few things.
First off, this entire fanfiction is great, and even if the second part started off a little slow for my liking, it is probably even better than the first part.
Your renditions of these characters are my favorite as of 11/2/15, and they probably will be for as long as I remember.

Hopefully this part of the fanfiction won't fall flat like most sequels do.

I'll probably comment on the next part also.
Later.
TommyH chapter 60 . 10/7/2015
I hope those two make up
Guest chapter 44 . 9/25/2015
What episode number was He Who Walks Behind the Rows? (In the "Other Characters" section, where it says, "The Children of the Corn, Malachi, Isaac", etc.)
I can't find it, so was it supposed to be a future episode? Or a deleted episode?
I'm quite curious and would like to read the episode with them!
Guest chapter 59 . 9/25/2015
Please update, this is literally my favorite story of all time!
IngrediorUmbra chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is so awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/5/2015
( Slurring ) What the fuck, man. I thought we were friends. Why are you making Ghostface gay?! Ghostface is straight, not gay! G..h..o..s..t..f..a..c..e is straight! Ahhh! Make it right.
Cassie chapter 59 . 7/4/2015
Yay! I was worried you weren't continuing the story, but now I'm relieved. I'm sorry about what has happened to you but just stay positive and I'm sure things will go your way. Please update as soon as possible! I love Freddy kreuger and I can't wait to see this alliance work:):)
WintersGhost chapter 59 . 6/26/2015
Please please continue this is has been approving over the years you become a better writer. I been since your first chapter I didn't have account back then so I couldnt review please please continue this amazing story.
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Please continue this was very interesting.