Reviews for Scream For Me
serenity.armstrong chapter 49 . 4/12
Oh noos the end
I'm screaming internally. This is sooo good! I do hope you feel better though! :(
TommyH chapter 49 . 3/17
Welcome back and i love it
I've read this twice now and it's freakin' amazing. I'd love another update ;-;
This story - THIS DAMN STORY KEEPS ME UP LATE INTO THE NIGHT
because it is so damn addicting
I love this, and Michael is just.. *swoons and laughs*
Ghostface is my second favourite, then Freddy and then finally Jason. I mean, Jason sometimes gets bumped up to third/second place, but I kind of like Freddy and his asshole-ness.
I'm deeply saddened by the fact that this story hasn't been updated in nearly a year - can you hear my heart breaking?
I just hope you're okay, and I'll be checking out your profile because I want to read more of your works and to see if you're still alive..
Anyways, I should explain why Ghostface is my second fave, right? Well... I like the perverted idiots, usually, and if I were there, I'd totally join in with him looking at Michael's ass and smelling his hair.
Anyways, yeah, hope you're alive, and just procastinating. :)
SoullessBreath chapter 48 . 2/20
I just wanna say how much i love this story. It's so funny and awesome and your just awesome, i think i could just die right now of how awesome this this. I don't mind you putting in some JasonxMicheal i think its cute. Keep up the great work, look forward for the next chapter.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 36 . 1/7
I thought Blair from Soul Eater was gonna be in this chapter
EvilAngel478 chapter 48 . 7/9/2013
michael's adorable in this story. 3 though i do feel bad for him. at least jason's there as his gaurdian. update soon! stupid voices...forcing him to do things he doesnt mean and doesn't want to do...
EssBeeXP chapter 48 . 6/25/2013
I love this so much. :D
ForeverDeepIn chapter 48 . 6/15/2013
Hey
I have been with you from the start every step of the way. I still love your writing and especially this story. I love to see Freddy's humor, so keep lots of that in there. Chapter 15 is my favorite. I love everything about it. Keep writing!
S.J.
Courier666 chapter 48 . 5/20/2013
/3 poor Jason. He tries so hard.
TommyH chapter 48 . 5/20/2013
I like it and good wait til next chapter
XxImmortalDarknessxX chapter 47 . 4/13/2013
Well that bear is a phyco bitch... just like Mrs. Voorhees.. with her sandwiches and shit
Courier666 chapter 47 . 4/10/2013
This chapter really touched my heart lol basically I FUCKING LOVE IT! My favorite part was when Ghostface was discovered without his mask lol 3
TommyH chapter 47 . 4/9/2013
I loved this chapter and I liked the Jason and Michael mask switch and loved how Jason gave mike a kiss on the head