Reviews for Run to you
Bubblyblush chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
not a kouga\kagome fan but it's well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
We'll um how longs was he out of town and isan't Kouga married.
MistresofRave chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Love love love love love this. I would love to see this as a little drabble series or one-shot series maybe. It was so delicious! Great job love

3 Mistress 3
NerdyGirl0118 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lol! Loved it! You know, when I first started reading um...graphic fics, such as this one, I used to blush and feel embarrassed. Pffft! Not anymore! This is so good, and just what I needed to help my conflictedness between who Kagome should choose. Now...to go read a graphic InuxKags lemon fic
Foofynono chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Damn lol. That. Was. Awesome! dirty, nasty, wrong on all levels...love it Two Thumbs up!
babybells231 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Write on the . they don't delete peoples stories
PaperFox19 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
loved this fic i do bravo
darkness2light65 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I was biting my lip the whole time tht was ...OMG I swear you...OMG you r great no lie at all.
I'm naught one for kougaxkagome but I might hav to check some out
Hotness.
Naught be nosy or anything but have you actually done this urself?
If so you hav an amazin sex life
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very hot...! Lol
Little Ms.Pixie chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wow different.
devafiend chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I don't condone cheating. As a matter of fact I can't stand people who cheat. cheaters have no honor and no respect for themselves or others. cheaters are selfish people indeed.

but, I luved this fic...and it's smutty, steamy goodness!

most people can't write a great erotica scene but you can, congrats! (i truly mean this)

keep up the inspiration and imagination
HajiLover chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Omg

It was so freaking funny.(in a good way) I know its not meant to be but the words killed me.
Millia13Rage chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was a very sexy story! Im a big huge fan of InuYasha and I should say that this is my 2nd favorite couple on here. My 1st is RinxSesshomaru. But please,please,please write another storywith your excellent explict detailing! Please and Thank You!
Kalliejoe35 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is what my face looked like the whole time... :3 I'm a very happy girl:) Thanks sooo much for writing!
TheFutureMrs.Smith chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was a very.. very.. intense fic. I am proud not many authors can send chills up my spine. It was delightful. You are a good sex author. Please continue.

Sincerly,