Reviews for Run to you
Menelmacar chapter 1 . 9/5
makes me sad, lol
MARK chapter 1 . 7/27
Bubblyblush chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
not a kouga\kagome fan but it's well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
We'll um how longs was he out of town and isan't Kouga married.
MistresofRave chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Love love love love love this. I would love to see this as a little drabble series or one-shot series maybe. It was so delicious! Great job love

3 Mistress 3
NerdyGirl0118 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lol! Loved it! You know, when I first started reading um...graphic fics, such as this one, I used to blush and feel embarrassed. Pffft! Not anymore! This is so good, and just what I needed to help my conflictedness between who Kagome should choose. go read a graphic InuxKags lemon fic
Foofynono chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Damn lol. That. Was. Awesome! dirty, nasty, wrong on all it Two Thumbs up!
babybells231 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Write on the . they don't delete peoples stories
darkness2light65 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I was biting my lip the whole time tht was ...OMG I swear you...OMG you r great no lie at all.
I'm naught one for kougaxkagome but I might hav to check some out
Naught be nosy or anything but have you actually done this urself?
If so you hav an amazin sex life
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very hot...! Lol
MinneyWB chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wow different.
devafiend chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I don't condone cheating. As a matter of fact I can't stand people who cheat. cheaters have no honor and no respect for themselves or others. cheaters are selfish people indeed.

but, I luved this fic...and it's smutty, steamy goodness!

most people can't write a great erotica scene but you can, congrats! (i truly mean this)

keep up the inspiration and imagination
HajiLover chapter 1 . 3/8/2011

It was so freaking funny.(in a good way) I know its not meant to be but the words killed me.
Millia13Rage chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was a very sexy story! Im a big huge fan of InuYasha and I should say that this is my 2nd favorite couple on here. My 1st is RinxSesshomaru. But please,please,please write another storywith your excellent explict detailing! Please and Thank You!