Reviews for Dian the Just
k0m0d0-342 chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
Gasp! Please tell me that isn't the end!

Dian could become queen! Really!

...Alas, you haven't updated in like three years anyway. _. Either way- this was a great story. I hope mine will be just as good, if such a thing is possible.
k0m0d0-342 chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Awesome! The deatil in the battle, of the monsters and the city, of the fueds between the four sections of the kingdom- it's stunning! You've put together a marvelous peice of writing here!

Onto chapter 6 for me!
k0m0d0-342 chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
This is very good! _.

Personally, I'm starting a 'Majesty' fanfic. Yep. I love that game so much! I loved how you used actuall dialogue from the game in your story, and I can vividly picture how all of these events would play out in the actual game. Thanks for this great read- I'm going to finish it now.
Stephanie chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
Hey, just finished reading this... It was great... Keep writing... good job.. O:)
Twilight The Umbreon chapter 6 . 4/27/2002
Interesting...
Lord Carledo chapter 4 . 3/24/2002
Very good,... I can't think of anything else to say but, keep writing.
Lord Carledo chapter 3 . 3/18/2002
Conor's right, bye Dian, you're doomed! I'll read the other chapters later and find out if Dian makes it. Poor girl.
Lord Carledo chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
Interesting no doubt! Very good story so far. I will read the rest later. I still have a favor to repay to SafteyMunkey
Metropolis Works chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
WOOOO! *whistles effectionately* AHHH! LOVE IT!

Moore!
Carledo chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Being a good friend to the author, you might think I'm going to give the author only positive bits , but I'll try bring out the points that I thought needed example I thought the characters could use more discriptions (not to mention the ugly beasts). Also, um ... I can't think of any thing else that needs improvement to be the good points, the story kept moving right along and also gave some points I started to hold my breath because of the actionus , I believe this a great story which should be givin' a sequel.
Robin Hood's girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I personally think that this story is maginificant

you can take it from my name that I luv rangers I also like elves Hey, if you make another chapter

(I think ya should)maybe you should put in some wizards and where were the healers if shadow beasts were undead a healer could use its spell harm undead perfect descripions I can see it happening please write more there aren't many majesty stories I'm thinking of writing one but I know it won't be as good as yours keep up the good work most definately!

P.S- as a favor could you put in a rager named Derwin Wildsmaster or an elf named Sceflon Silveredge I love those two names!