Reviews for Fickle fate, Hydra's Wrath
flame brick chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
soooooo why no teleport?
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I rather enjoyed this story! Great job!

(I do feel the need to point out, due to how you set your timeline, that Continuum took place not long after the season 5 premiere of Atlantis, which the scene where Carter returns to the SGC sets up Ba'al's extraction ceremony)
Anonymus chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
It's a really nice story please write a new Chapter for this story!
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
great story
potterfan784 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
Damien Dumbledore chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Please continue this and your other hydra story. Both are highly entertaining.
Reagan chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
That was cruel. So close yet so far. Poor Daniel, I'm not sure he can emotionally handle that loss on top of everything else and the questions they're going to demand answers for probably won't be pleasant either.

Getting to him now is going to be even harder though they probably won't be looking for the other five, Sam and Cam almost have to be excluded if they want to get close. I assume you've given the ship rings and not Asgard transporters. That will make things even more difficult.

It's been six months now. Please tell me you're working on this or The Others. I need my repli-human fix. The crew of the Hydra have more than a few stories to tell, please keep writing so we can experience them soon.
Reagan chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
*Sigh* I love Rodney. Though if I were him I'd be pissed at being left in the jumper while Sheppard got a shower and shave. Regardless, while my first love is always Sam/Jack, I admit to having a complete soft spot for Sam/Rodney. Her reaction was perfect. His too. I can't imagine how lonely it must have been for her and to take away her work. That's a beating.

This is a great beginning and I can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone when the band is back together again.
Reagan chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I kept hoping and waiting for an update to The Others and low and behold I find out you've writing another interesting crossover instead. Quite frankly I'm not sure which one I want you to continue first but I hope regardless you're writing something for us soon.
Ghostdraconi chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Nice story, I hope to see more of these characters especially since they like so many others were so criminally underused by the Stargate writers.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
This story is good. I hope you update again soon.

SuperN
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I just wanna say you have mistake in your time line, though I won't make anymore issue with it. Ba'al's extraction ceremony took place after she was commander of Atlantis; I know this because the first episode of season 5 near the end of the particular episode Carter clearly tells McKay that she's going back to Earth for the final Ba'al clone's extraction ceremony.

SuperN
HK-50 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
I've been reading this story and The Others have really enjoyed reading both of them. Please keep on writing both stories.

HK-50
andromeda rocks chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Brillient story! Please continue! i would love to see more chapters.
Gatemaster chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I like it. It's got potential. I just hope that you are continuing 'The Others'.

The only negative thing is that two or more people have a conversation in a block tekst. Which is making it rather difficult to figure out who is saying what. Try to put some seperation between conversation.