Reviews for Postcards
FranDS44444 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
oh gawd i felt that my heart was breaking million pieces! soo sooo sad! so so saaaaaaaaaddddddddddd gawd cant express this
CelticDaffodil chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
my heart...it breaks...
Poor Chad..
Very well written :}
Cotton Candie Sweetie chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aww so sad, made me cry. But that's a good thing! It proves what a great author u are!
Funky932 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
wow i teared up when i read this.. amazing!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This story was heartbreaking..Poor Chad..
channy889 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Delete it. fix it. something. now.

If you dont then you're less worthless than if you dated a fish!
SonnyChadFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was soo deep. Kind of sad, I almost cried when it said she was getting married.I loved the end. So adorable
Melody of Words chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Yes, this is another one of your stories that I hunted down to add to my favorites. Yes, I reviewed it as "anonymous"... sue me, I'm unoriginal. And yes, you have left me devastated, on the verge of tears, and virtually crushed... the mark of a true writer. Oh, crap, there's a lump in my throat... my eyes are squinting... why is something wet and salty flowing down my face?

Sorry, I'm crying. It's too beautiful for me to handle.
Untamed Rosefire chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh, that was just heartbreakingly beautiful. One of my favourites.

Untamed Rose
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
oh my god. this was so breathtaking :O i loved it. and it was such a simple ending that can either leave u devistated, or give u hope for what could happen next.

i would like to see a sequel maybe?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
So incredibly sad and hearbreaking... but surprisingly, I liked it. A lot. Which is weird, since I normally hate sad stories. Normally, I would totally trash you for writing angst, but (and I'm shocked to type this) you did a good job.
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is so beautiful.

It made me cry.

You really are a great writer.
Rukia16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
this was extremely sad
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
'(

That's so horribly depressing! (
just.the.girl.in.the.mirror chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OMCDC! this almost made me cry...it was so freaking sad! this was the second time i read it...idk why i didn't reveiw the first time...

This really was sad...:( but...amazing...but sad...*sigh*