Reviews for The Lamentations of Their Women
Statsbat chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
nice
Countess Black chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I can't believe that I've read this story over and over and never really knew it was you that wrote it untill our conversation earlier. It's one of my very favorites.
mkq.9317 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is the last truly lucid moment of Luna's life. Brave though she is, the sight of her friends, herded into long lines in Malfoy manor confirms the very worst. It is a blow she cannot take. As gently and easily as a last breath, Luna's mind fragments into a thousand tiny pieces.

i always admired authors who wrote prose like it was poetry. :)
Graffiti My Soul chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I can't stop reading these series. It's amazing...

I'd just like to question one small thing, where it says "..she stared at the mudblood, the halfblood and the blood traitor "

Clearly the mudblood is Hermione and the blood traitor is Ginny, but I'm also fairly sure that Luna is a pureblood, not a half blood...Perhaps I'm mistaken.

I am LOVING this verse. It's very dark and sometimes scary, but as it went into the second half, there were more small things that made me laugh or smile. It's not perfect, but it's very real, and it seems like this is a very possible future had Voldemort won.

I have to say though, out of all the characters...the way Luna ended up has me saddest. Because unlike the other men, Theo actually loves her, and she can't love him back. And her son thinks the muggles/traitors broke his mother's mind, and wants to fight for her, and the truth is so different.
Moongoddess97 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i really liked it!

was any of the characters

originally cassandra?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
thank you it was a good story thank you
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Very moving story, thank you :)