Reviews for Say Goodnight
ShariahBaby chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awwwww poor thang... She'll be okay one day! lol good story! Plz read/review mine's :)
Ruby chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was good, but soo sad. Ed was so cold at the end. I liked Winry's portrayal though!
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved it! :D

and yeah,ed's not datable xD
FlightlessBird1122 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ed is a jerk in this story! Poor winry:(
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love it! I agree, that is how Ed wold react:)
fletch chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Ha! I love Winry too! I'm glad you didn't make her seem whimpy and you didn't change Ed's character just because you love the couple! *As do I* Not many EdWin shippers would do that! :D Very well written! _
GDrone chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I want to hate it, because it's not exactly happy.

But, geez. It's good.

Sadsadsad, though.

I like it!
young dawn chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very well written, and wonderful piece. I think that you really got into Ed and Winry's characters. At several points I was thinking, "That's just like him/her." xD Nice work and I hope to see more from you soon.
Backfired chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I'm also a big fan of this pairing, and I thought this story was very good.

It was sad that Winry could never get what she wanted...

The characters were very IC(unlike some other fics I've read) and you played Ed's character very well
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
yay! awesome! aw thats sweet i just have a feeling that edward will tell mustang the shove his career up his ass n quit and go be with Winry - ah~ its so sad though...becuz of his character Winry is always in pain...T.T i want her to be happy!
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
aw, it's a touching story xO i hope you write a sequel with them finally meeting up with one another! anyways xD good luckies with your future stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is a great story...Winry was a little out of character, but not alot. I almost cried well reading this...great story.
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It was AMAZING! I loved the way you captured Ed's personality! It's perfect. :D

Winry's was really good too!

Keep up the good work and keep writing!

xx
JenBeee chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Awesome job! I loved this one-shot. I read this very quickly and I took everything in because it had my full attention. You kept them in character very well, although I prefer manga Ed and manga Winry more :P

But yeah - just loved this. Bittersweet at the end. Poor Winry.
Cymberline chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ah, I am also a big shipper of these two, and this was really brilliantly written. I liked the chemistry between them, the whole story...crackled with it haha. Just really well done and so bittersweet and perfect. Well done :)