Reviews for In the life of a Starfleet Surgeon
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
Totalstarwarsfan-girl332 chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Haha, not enough 'Kirk-sibling' Star Trek AUs on fanfiction...I love this! :)
AmericanAsFuck chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
-flings flowers and chocolates and...other shit- Yahooty! they're FINALLY together. Way to take it like a man, Jim. Sort of...Anyhoo, keep this fic going, its very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very good. Like, freakin' Amazazaing. -
Kayla chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Love it! please keep going :) I love Anna, she's awesome! :) great writing btw :)
miller330 chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Sweet little chapter, im glad they finally told jim. Cant wait for the next chapter

Best wishes,

~Kay Bee
Bones chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Yay! A new chapter! I'm so happy you continued this story. I can't wait to see more in the future.
queenofspades19 chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
vacation's all i ever wanted, vacation's having a getaway...and i don't remember the rest of the song
Bones fan chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
This is a great story. I really wish you'd continue it.
sunny9847 chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
Aww that was a great chapter. Love how they finally got together. Also love Chekov and Morrow together. I liked the romatic room also. Looking forward to futher adventures.
RachyDoodle chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
YAY!

they finally got together. wooh!

and i love that u paired up kylie and chekov. im a huge chekov fan and so was glad that he found a happy ending.

when bones was kissing that other cadet i was like " no he cant " but it all ended up ok

cant wait for the next chapter now

-rachydoodle x
miller330 chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
Hey! Just started reading your fic, and I love it! Cant wait for chapter 9!

Best wishes,

~Kay Bee
Vienna Marx chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
I truly adore this story! SQUEE! I can't wait to see what happens in the future with Bones and Anna!
Yayyou chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Hey its great keep up the good work
Miss-Paparella chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
E! I was so worried you were going to leave this unresolved! I can't wait to find out more! And I'm so pleased Kylie and Pavel got together - I didn't see it coming but aw! Will we hear more about it?

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!

x