Reviews for Sea of Flames: Trilogy: Part 1
Never mind I'll chapter 1 . 4/26
So sad and gloomy
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Let me join the ed bashing party... U just have to... I'll be the scratching and toture script person... Laughs darkly
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Ahhhh... This satisfies my sadism every day...
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Omg! That's what I say also! FLAMES WOULD BE USED TO HEAT MY COFFEE! And I thought I made that up! Nya! Coffee yum! But YAOI is definitely better... Yum... -licks lips-

Anyway, I love how u toture naru-chan! Kyaaaaaa!
n.n chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
love the fic
n.n chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
love the fic.
n.n chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
n.n
regowolf chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
I am really shocked, this story is really good and I normally hate Twilight FanFictions. Oh, I am a little curious, did you get what Kyuubi said ('Forget about your friends, forget about family... forget about loveā€¦') from the movie Ghost Rider?
iWrote chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
To be honest, I had stopped reading this fic at one point. Around chap 3 or 4.

I don't even understand why I'm reading it in the first place.

But I can't get it out of my head somehow. So I searched my history and started reading it again.

And I'm sure as hell thankfull I did that.

This is brilliant. A little crazy, but brilliant nonetheless. Good job!
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
I'm sorry but i'm a little confused about the black out thing that happened to Naruto/Nate just then. Could you explain this to me please? But i love the story so far! :)
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Eh? /: l I'm confused. Who died?
yuuky10012 chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Are the evil characters the tail demons?
Venus914 chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
I dont really like Edward here...
XlaraC chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
This was a very good story, and I'm happy that the second part is already up. Heading over there now to read more of this.
XlaraC chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is very interesting so far; hopefully the next chapter will be just as good.