Reviews for Glass Fortress
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 35 . 1/22
Mustering motivation and creativity... yeah, it can be really hard.

I am so glad you did, though. This was a great read, with such a satisfying, slow-burn build-up and plenty of action mixed in. I don't know if you ever intend to write another chapter-this fic isn't marked as complete but also hasn't been updated in a few years. If you do, to resolve some loose ends, I'll read it! If not, well hey, you got through the climax and Yuri and Flynn are together. That's pretty good. Also, thirty five chapters. A hundred twenty five thousand words. You wrote a bloody fanfic novel, you did.
ZalelTribal chapter 35 . 3/2/2016
Gaaaah continueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Arithra chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
This is a really nice story and I have enjoyed it a lot so far. The interaction between Yuri and Flynn is great and it shows that while they finally get together there are likely always going to be problems and disagreements along the way.
Is Mira truly dead? Poor Estelle, I really feel for her right now.
I hope you get around to continuing the story someday.
winedark chapter 35 . 11/27/2015
Ahhhh! Everything is just so good. Inarticulate screaming is the only reasonable response. I really, really like your prose. And how the characters, particularly Yuri, are portrayed through how they speak. And the character descriptions are so worthwhile. Yay for romance developments. I'm reminded why I ship these two in the first place.

The first time they kissed in this chapter slayed me. All the lovey-dovey feelings, I'm just a sucker for those. And now they're finally together-together. There is no chemistry like Yuri-Flynn chemistry.

Line that made me laugh out loud: "Judith seemed really happy about. It was kind of creepy how happy she was." Lol.
Julia Henning chapter 35 . 10/15/2015
I really would love a conclusion :D
Guest chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
It lives! I am so glad, I thought I would never hear of you again. Great chapter as always!
kitkit11183 chapter 35 . 5/24/2014
I was really surprised when I saw that you had updated this story and I'm so so glad you didn't abandon it. I'm definitely going to have to reread it a few times because it is the epic sort of story that deserves that sort of rereading. I can't wait to see how you end this! Thank you so much for continuing to write.
AngelofMusic13 chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
I'm so happy to see an update. I even reread the story a couple of months ago to remember what exactly was going on :)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
Yo I don't believe I've ever let a review on this, have I? Must've been because it was already on hiatus back then - but damn, it's good to know you're back and kicking! I hope everything's been alright.
Geez I remember discpvering this fic almost a year ago and even printed some of the chapters so I could take them with me to read on the bus. I've loved every single part of it, and even if this chapter had me start with an empty head about previous plotlines things got into place pretty quickly. Poor, poor Tor and poor babies altogether. I'm glad Mira has finally found her end but she did so in a well-handled manner. Also, the last few scenes had me hype a lot. I'm just as fevered about this ship as ever and you made me really happy reading this fluff both Flynn and Yuri more than deserved. Sweet fluff is always good. Yes, very.
Too bad there are only two chapters left right when I picked up the on-going pace but I'm eagerly looking forward to them all the same! :)
Neokeyuri chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
oh my god! you 're back and the story too! that makes me so happy I absolutly love this fanfiction!
Apfel Seine chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
This is like every fanfic reader's dream come true. One of they're favorite stories gets updated after what they had begun to think was a permanent hiatus. You just made my day :)

I really enjoyed this chapter, and its nice to see all the ends gradually tying themselves up. Thanks so much for creating such a great story. I can hardly express how nice it is to see it revived.
RyokoYuy chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
I love this story, thank you for continuing. I can't wait to see how it ends. You're doing a lovely job 3
Icephoinex chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
Really enjoying this story, it's so well written and I love the characters. Hope you finish this when your feeling better, I understand that sometimes that might take a while.
Undergloom chapter 34 . 3/29/2013
!
Wow!
I just read the whole stray up to this point. Very awesome!
I've been playing Vesperia recently, and it is incredibly easy to read your dialogue in the character's voices. This is an absolutely amazing fanfic, and I feel sad that this the first Vesperia fanfiction I've read and that all others after this are just going to pale in comparison. Keep up the good work! :)

-Leon
terracannon876 chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
Hey! Long time no review (or reread...). I actually started playing Tales of Vesperia fairly recently and now I'm at Tarqaron, so ... hey, I know the places and the background events now! Yay! XD

Rereading, I still like the flow of your writing. It's good construction. The only thing I might comment on otherwise might be the romance, which is slow (which is good), but is also deliberate at times. I'm nitpicking, though. I'm used to reading/writing completely gen fics, so of course they'd be completely devoid of anything romantic whatsoever.

After playing the game, though, I can see that Flynn x Yuri (or whatever order it's in) is ... not really a product of the imagination. In fact, just a little push and ... it'd probably be canon XD