Reviews for Operation: REMEMBER
FreakingCrazy chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
This story is great! But, Ive noticed you seem to have abandoned it. I may be wrong. I hope you can update soon!(Awesome Plot, by the way.)
FrittzyCrazy
madier1095 chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Awww! I like this story too!

I guess I just love all your stories!

Can't wait to see what happens! XD
alicefrombakugan chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
Nice plot... I had an inkling Kuki and Wally knew... good job.
Mhyin chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
I am actually really enjoying this
maisie chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
my secretary/sister* does not like the shortness of this chapter because she is the one who has to type out the reviews. so shame on you, but all will be forgiven if you Write More! I cannot reveiw if you do not write! and then where would we be! write more so that I can press the big shiny reveiw button.

*(she can't help it, I type faster - D.)
maisie chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
I can see that there was only a little bit of fluff in this chapter I don't mean to be rude but I would like to see my fluff without the aid of a microscope. Oh and I do not think your story is a waste of time, it is very good, if it wasn't i wouldn't review and/or read it. (it is a complement to me and you!) Write more!
maisie chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
very heavy on the plot. I am very pleased. continue to write more... or else. oh did I forget to mention that i find your auther's notes as funny as the story? continue to write long ones. WRITE MORE (I'm hopeing that will help you remember)
maisie chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
very short. it will be okay if the next ones bigger! WRITE MORE! hope your arms feel better.
maisie chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
the milkshake tasted just fine to me! write more! enjoyable chapter!(see I did consult my dictionary, and my thesaurus)

please add more hoagie and abby fluff!
maisie chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
EGAD! Kuki and Wally are... villans! GASP! more expressions of surprise! nice chapter. must see more, and check dictionary for more positive adjectives!

WRITE MORE!

(I liked your dexter's labortory reference)
maisie chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Ahhh the drama... but enough of that! goooooooooood chapter. no obvious mistakes. Write more!
maisie chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Nigel is...something. really good chapter! beware of the bunny!

heh heh...write more!

Oh and I'm soooooo glad that you let Hoagie and Abby in on everything. They were sad.
maisie chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
so far I am thoroughly enjoying this story. clifhangers are just peachy. As long as you don't do them!

Write more!
maisie chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Hogarth Pennywhistle Gilligan Junior is a awesome name for a cell phone. Why is your MP3 named Todd? have decided thet from this point on (Precisely three minutes ago) I will review every chapter you have written! so swears I!

Please write more.
maisie chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
please don't fall into a black hole that would be bad. I would miss your storys. please continue.-