Reviews for In the Great Magnetic Field
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Another great fic. Really enjoyed Sam's musings about strengths... Thanks.
Morgendammerung chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
They NEVER say the f-word in ANY episode, I don't appreciate how many times it is added...
Maz101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Another great story!

Loved..."he’d seen that Dean was far from the perfect paragon of strength he’d imagined as a kid – Dean was, for one thing, fucking obnoxious, and dense, and reckless, and closemouthed and loud at the same time...".

And..."Seems incomprehensible that he can look down at Dean – prone, unconscious, breakable in every way – and still feel like he’s the weak one".

Brilliant tag.
KelBub chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This one was really good. I liked it a lot! Dean and Sam are definitely both very breakable.
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
'Seems incomprehensible that he can look down at Dean – prone, unconscious, breakable in every way – and still feel like he’s the weak one.' OMG, what a beautiful tag! Sam knows, deep down, that what he's doing is wrong, but he believes it's for the right cause. Your stories are outstanding roque, you know what a big fan I am of your work, and as always, this was no exception :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
YankeeFan87 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i just love your writing - every single one of your stories. my favorite tag to on the head of a pin. thanks for another great one!
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Sam is strong. But Dean is stronger. And one of the things that really irritated me all throughout this season was Sam constantly telling Dean that he was too weak or not strong enough. But I know by the last episode Sam definitely knew how wrong he was and I believe he was very grateful to find out he was wrong. Thanks for the story. Look forward to more from you.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2