Reviews for Second Chances
hafcent chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
I can just imagine Daniel and Teal'c trying to force Jack to take it easy!
halfcent chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
"But we're playing," Daniel whined. Men are children, too! Looks like the whole team is bonding with JJ. I like that abbreviated name.
Halfcent chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Go, Hammond! How cute that he addresses the baby as a soldier!
halfcent chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
I can just picture a small baby in all camoflage! even a pacifier! lol. Little future soldier.
halfcent chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
I hope Hammond sees reason(i guess he does or there wouldn't be a story, huh? lol). Plus, there is the fact the the baby is from another planet- I'd almost forgotten that little detail!
halfcent chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
I swear by all I hold holy, by my Hippocratic oath, and the entire collection of Simpson

dvds you hold dear...I will bring this child directly to you.” Cute! I liked that. I could just imagine her saying that and Jack's expression.
halfcent chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Jack's protectiveness is so cute and touching!
halfcent chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I had been putting off reading your story because, though I loved SG1 the show, I never really read SG1 fanfic. Plus, I lost interest in the later seasons and haven't really seen it in a while. But I really wanted to check it out eventually and I'm glad I finally did! It's easy to read and to imagine everything happening as it's written, and I don't see any of the problems you feel you have, such as the dialogue. You seem to be able to catch their verbal interactions just as I remember them happening on the show, and I loved Teal'c's name suggestions! Captain Jean Luc Picard! How funny, I laughed out loud! I'm off to read the rest!
Alys5 chapter 33 . 7/8/2009
I love this story. I sat and read it late last night hence the review today. I am looking forward to more, especially to see how Jack is going to get Sam to talk to him never mind anything else. SG13 are fab!
ladysophia28 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
No the more you read the story you don't even mind the format.I sure didn't notice after the first ,Jack left with the baby!He should get to keep him!
ladysophia28 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Janet sure does know what to say to Jack to make him go on the holy grail,The Simpson dvds,was a good move on her part.:P
ladysophia28 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Ah!Isn't Janet the cutest thing ever!I think it's sweet that Jack is hovering over the already was so funny the baby puked on Jack lol.
sgt tim chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
don't push it needle girl. (the essentials..eggs and beer) see why we like jack oneill? he speaks our language. what I wouldn't give for some real eggs and a cold one right now! you made me homesick.
Sgt. Tim chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
laughed my ass off with this one! The exchanges between jack and daniel were hilarious. more of this please. 'snap your geeky little neck'. pure jack oneill!
sgt. Orion chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
one nick pick with this chapter. a hat is called a 'cover'. I liked the cheerios thing. And no one is cooler than Hammond.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »