Reviews for Deals with the Devil
Caitiebelle chapter 14 . 8/3
This is an AMAZING story! Please please finish it! I'm nearly crying over it being abandoned! Your so talented!
leslucids chapter 14 . 4/2
Please continue!
themustardmann chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
This story is wonderful! Every character seems almost exactly how they are in the show, and I can practically see them saying and doing what you wrote here! Each action between Angelus and Buffy leave me on the edge of my seat, and my heart pounding. The only problem I have with it is that Angelus seems too considerate towards Buffy. While, I see you write him better then most, (considering I see him in other fanfictions torturing himself over Buffy, worrying over her, and doing anything he can to keep her safe... so basically he acts like Angel) I can't see Angelus, lover of torture and manipulation, tending to Buffy's wounds, or having casual conversations with her, or watching soap operas on the coach with her for an entire day. I would think that Angelus would use Buffy's wounds to his advantage, by torturing her more with them. Or, if he really wanted Buffy, wouldn't he just take her anyway, whether she wanted it or not? But hey, it's fan fiction, your story, so you can write it however you want! And they way you wrote it already was heart wrenching, intense building, and just a cute bit of fluff that I will be sure to come back to in the future! Seeing as how you haven't updated in 5 years, I don't expect anything anytime soon, but just know we'll all be overjoyed to have you back!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
Please update
Sinangeled chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
Finally read this story and can't believe I didn't find it sooner! I love your writing and wish that there were more chapters! Your character portrayals are amazing and the way Angelus in particular is written is really good; love the guy, but he's a bitch to you on a hiatus from the story or is there hope for an update?
Gracie chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Would love this story to continue
Kima5489 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
What kind of deal do I have to make to get a new chapter? Update soon please.
buffyangel-lover08 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
great job will there be more to come
MayGirl85 chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Lol. Vampires watching soaps during the day. Doesn't seem so scary.
Tluvsdotty chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Great job! I cant wait to read more very realistic I just kinda miss angel the more I read it... I wish you could add an angel scene... Its really good though im hooked
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Interesting progression and uses good imagery to capture their interactions. I quite enjoyed!
Biteme3313 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Are ever gonna finish this story?
cosmosalone200 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
hot
Lushyypants9 chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
Hey this is really good but when are you gonna do another! Please write more!xx,3
WhisperedxNothingsx chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
You have to continue the story NOW, I really want to know what happens, I like this Buffy/Angelus story, it matches each of the characters to the tv series. So PLEASE CONTINUE!

Thanks,